Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Subaru Impreza RS coupe RBP
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
In preparation for my STI swap I am selling items that either are not compatible with the swap or I will not need. All parts are located in Central NJ. If an item has an * next to it, it is pick up only (or can meet within reasonable distance). The rest does not include shipping or paypal fees. All prices are OBO. I have additional pictures upon request for each item. Please message me if you want to see them.
From 12/21-12/24, 12/26 and 12/28-29 I am off from work. I can deliver within reasonable distance (up to 6 hours) plus gas, tolls etc if it's something you're interested in.
  • Delicious Tuning Stage 2 ECU 99-01 RS with Deautchweks 440cc injectors - $300
  • Stock 99-01RS ECU - $50
  • Flatout Suspension C57i coilovers unknown spring rates - $750 (This was one of their first suspension builds. Suspension felt fine with no substantial travel in the shocks. Are adjustable shocks as well)
  • 5 spoke goldies (has some minor to mild rash. Tires are shot) - $450*
  • Rally Tech Radiator Cooling Plate - $50
  • Radiator with OEM Fans and shrouds - $50 (recommend flushing radiator before installation)
  • EDM STI V5 V6 Speedometer (219029km on odometer) Non DCCD - $200
  • Stock 99-01 Impreza 2.5RS Cluster (150000mi on Odometer) - $100
  • Powdercoated Intake Manifold - $150

The big items with disclosures

• Engine - $100 The engine is shot. It does not run and will need a rebuild. Purchased the car and was told spun rod bearings, Upon inspection when pulling the plugs there was coolant in the cylinder walls. Oil pan plug is also messed up so it will need an oil pan as well. Will include alternator, Power steering pump and AC compressor. Also will include Grimmspeed Lightweight pulley in blue. Has 150k miles if that makes any difference. Willing to split engine from transmission.

• 5 Spd with complete drivetrain - $350
150K miles on the transmission. Have a note that says transmission has a noise on deceleration. Thought it was rear diff which was replaced, but still exists. Was told possibly it might be the output shaft bearing. Cannot confirm since the car does not run. When drained the diff and transmission fluid was in great shape with no metal flakes. Package includes rear diff, all 4 axles, driveshaft, front and rear hubs. Transmission has kartboy shifter bushings. Willing to split transmission from engine.
Purchase both together for $375

Feel free to message me if you have any questions

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle

Plant Wood Mesh Gas Grille
Automotive tire Wood Tire Gas Cap
Rectangle Gas Font Composite material Concrete
Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Handwriting Alloy wheel
Grey Font Rectangle Gas Concrete
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Automotive design
Plant Automotive tire Glove Tire Wood

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of updates. Updated the OP

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
is the ECM tuned for the 440's? need more info!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If youll ship the goldies, I'll pay for real shipping cost.
Unfortunately I caved for shipping the exhaust out. I wrapped it in bubble wrap and all and took exact measurements and got a quote on UPS online for $230. When I went to ups in person it was $296. I ate it but because of this is why I'm putting my foot down on not shipping big or odd items like the wheels. I don't want to put the buyer in an uncomfortable situation but I also don't want to be eating more shipping costs.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is the ECM tuned for the 440's? need more info!
I bought the injectors thinking I would need them, but the higher fuel pump was enough apparently. If you went with higher profile cams you would need the injectors. I figured I just throw them in with the ECU if someone needed them or not.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Unfortunately I caved for shipping the exhaust out. I wrapped it in bubble wrap and all and took exact measurements and got a quote on UPS online for $230. When I went to ups in person it was $296. I ate it but because of this is why I'm putting my foot down on not shipping big or odd items like the wheels. I don't want to put the buyer in an uncomfortable situation but I also don't want to be eating more shipping costs.
Understood. I have the ability to pay ahead of time, out if my pocket and send you ups label that all you have to is print and package. I get it though, good luck on your sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts