Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1995 2.? L
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scoobysport axleback. It's dirty like you would be if you lived under your car. Has a dent in the piping right where it clears the axle (let's call it "added clearance") Too rare to destroy on the rally machine so it needs a new home.

SOLD. On its way to STPR for its new home.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
It might not look like much, but this muffler sounds absolutely amazing. Rally-Fast had one on his RS back in the day and I've never seen or heard another. Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
02 Impreza T.S.
269 Posts
Sorry dude. I have no doubt its a great axleback, esp because of the endorsement above, but its IS in rough shape. Are you firm at $250??

·
Registered
1995 2.? L
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry dude. I have no doubt its a great axleback, esp because of the endorsement above, but its IS in rough shape. Are you firm at $250??
No apologies needed it's pure economics involved with your offer. An axleback weighs 35+ lbs and is 24x12X50 in a box (which I would need to make or buy)...shipping will cost $75-100 depending on where it goes (you haven't told me.) You are only offering me $50-75.

·
Registered
02 Impreza T.S.
269 Posts
i understand. thanks man. i do periodically go to the pitt area. if you have any movement on the price for picked up, PM me! thanks man!

·
Registered
1995 2.? L
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you're in the area let me know. I prefer pick-up and would be more inclined to consider offers.

I would also be willing to trade for a nice set of EL headers with cat-pipe.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts