Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I would like to get some reviews on our C57 coilover. I have one for the C57i already, but I suspect due to pricing, the C57 is going to be our big hitter here.

Some details:

Our C57 coilover is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional "weekend warrior" event. With adjustable shocks, adjustable spring preload and adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn't be simpler. Most of our coilovers come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension, and to sharpen response. Some applications include available front and rear camber plates to allow you to get the perfect alignment setup. Another great feature is the modular design, meaning later down the road you can upgrade to the 57i inverted shock design with a simple parts swap!

Features:
Single adjustable Compression/ rebound adjustment
20 step dampening
Steel monotube construction
57mm Shock cartridge
48mm double digressive piston
Floating piston internal design
Adjustable height spring perches
Adjustable height lower mounts
High Pressure nitrogen charged
Spherical bearing upper mounts
Camber Adjustable on McPhearson
390/280 standard rates
2.5" linear rate springs
Customizable spring rates
Damping sweep for front 900~336 springs, rear 600~250

Now, here's the nitty gritty details...

I AM LIMITING THIS TO ONLY 5 PEOPLE!

For the 5 people, I will put camber plates on all four corners...that means you get extra rear adjustment! You CAN customize these; spring rates, I'll do whatever you want. Need a 5x114 lower mount? Done. For customizing, please ask me via PM or replay to the thread, I'll tell you what I can do at no cost/ vs extra cost. Once we agree, just add notes (inverted front shock, custom rates, etc. in the order notes.)

The pricing for you five is $1310. If you've been on our site, you know thats only $35 more than our BASE system (C50). It will take me 2-3 weeks to complete the order, but, I may get it done sooner.

All I ask from you is a review on here, send me a ton of pictures, and if you have some time, post on social media (facebook/ instagram, etc.)

GO HERE TO PURCHASE

Why buy a Flatout Suspension? HERE'S WHY

Questions?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course, pick a model and I'll quote accordingly.

The 5 year warranty is on any competent. 100% covered from defect. Exclusions would be plowing into a curb; ie physical damage.

If you wear out a shock, I send two to keep things matched up. Prevents future warranty claims and just adds to our service reputation.

·
Registered
2000 BRP 2.5RS
12 Posts
Pulled the trigger on a C57 setup today. Will start a review thread as soon as they're in my hands. The service so far has been phenomenal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts