Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i might have to sell my 2001 brp rs. Right now im just looking for ideas on pricing.. but if someone is interested lets talk..

01 rs coupe 5 speed
11600 miles
4 pot brake with ss lines
ATE super blue fluid
sti rear lights
everything is pristine on the car
3000 mile oil changes
morrette headlights

plus uninstalled defi gauge hood, map light and some other odds an ins..

any questions just ask..
thanks,
robert:(

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well a good and bad thing happened...

the bad is that i don't think i can afford to keep it if the good thing goes through..

the good thing is that i might be getting a lotus elise then converting it with honda engine. So yeah the rs for a elise is a extremely good change i think.. I've estimated the cost of building up the rs vs the power in the lotus and it honestly can't compare.

my dad is thinking about buying my rs but that's a far fetched idea. I think i'm gonna have to go buy a beater car for a while then i can get the lotus iwant. it'll probalby be a S2 98 or newer..

but i just need to see what my car could possibly pull for pricing around here.

sorry to let it go but i building up the engine to the power of a sti isn't really cost effective for me and that lotus is my dream car so it's a catch 22 really.. i love my rs soo much though..

yeah long story eh?

robert:run:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at the moment i'm not gonna part it out. sorry

but can i interest you in a set of real morrette's complex edition.

they are still in the box and if needed i can get them painted.

I also have a rare gauge hood for the center console.. Looks like the defi model for the WRX's but fits our cars. (3) 52mm guages

Also have a map light i was gonna install but never got around to it. 18" long single light.

Stock RS brakes - caliper, pistons, pads, hoses, bolts.. the entire shin-dig.. about 3k on them

·
Registered
300 Posts
How much will you sell the Morretts for? And what id the "Complex edition"?
Alex

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haven't had a chance to get on the internet in a long while..

-The special thing about the morette complex lights are they come with H1 Complex Lens/H2.
-The regular morette's come with h4's and h2's.
-The H1's are just more efficient even though the H4's are dual mode which means they can be "low" and "high" versus the H1's single mode. There are some more differences but that's pretty much all i know.

These are brand new never been used and only opened to make sure everything was there. Avg price on these is 595 but i've seen them for 520 so lets say 485? thats a great deal since they have never been used or anything.

The gauge hood i got for ~120 from malaysia, since it's never been installed i have no clue what to ask.. never seen one for the GC8 before... name your price and lets talk..

The map light is still up for sale as well :)
http://www.susquehanna.com/susq/ttrip/tlite.htm
its the one on the left

Robert

I have the stock RS brake setup anyone wants to snag that... but not gonna sell the 4pots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts