Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

161 - 180 of 301 Posts

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
I will need one soon I know it. I should have more information than just the cluster. I was going to buy one from Roger Clark Motorsports. I'll be interested to see what this looks like. I'd be interested in either a 52mm or a 60mm finished. I'll have to see one in person though.

cheers

poorman

·
EEEEP!!!!
Something Slow
2,000 Posts
Sorry if I missed it, but how exactly do these mount? do you have to glue them in like the shitty ebay ones?
If the mounting is solid I'm in for a finished one, or the bezel type.
I'm interested in an answer to this question also. Very interested in a finished one.

·
Premium Member
'98 RSTI, '14 XV Hybrid
2,955 Posts
Im interested in seeing the 60mm Defi... I currently have 60mm's in an ebay pod that I had to sand down, trim, and paint to make actually look good. was a real pita but doesnt look half bad...

I still support someone producing these four our cars, I would be very interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
2000 BRP Impreza RS
746 Posts
Hey Josh throw me on the list for a 52mm finished plz. Just got some gauges from the gf and shes making me pick a pod out :)

·
4 please, to go.
Ver 7 STi GC, elderly L
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
will do. List will be updated tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys, I've been away for the holiday.

·
Registered
2000 BRP Impreza RS
746 Posts
Roughly how long do you think we will be able to order these? Or is this just a What If kind of situation? (I may have missed a post)

·
Banned
2004 Forester XT
2,048 Posts
well, you can always do something like this:

oooooo I need something like this in 52mm for my jdm sti.....did you make that or is it something you found online? If you made it...I'm sure it required some bondo and sanding prep huh?

I'd rather not do an A-pillar and I'd rather not get a generic pod to place on my dash and screw it down. I'm not too keen on destroying my baby :(

·
4 please, to go.
Ver 7 STi GC, elderly L
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
List updated

As for the timescale on these, I can't speak for Bakemono. I just started the thread. :p

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm curious about your cluster bezel type pod. I want to custom mount a scangauge there. What's the cluster bezel type pod going to look like?

161 - 180 of 301 Posts