Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 200 of 301 Posts

·
Premium Member
01/07 RSTi
936 Posts
I really want to pick up one of the center dash pods. I need my friend who's hooking me up with gauges to tell me what size so i can commit to this!!!!

any prototype shots of the cluster bezel? I don't really need more gauges, but if you have one of those......i might have to get more :)

·
Registered
2000 Army Green RSTI
472 Posts
I'd like to switch mine to 60mm unfinished and mailed directly to the flocker as well. :)

Now I need to research into black (light up green) 60mm gauges.. hehe

Whats your price limit? I have a cheap solution and a not so cheap solution.

Cheap: Prosport or glowsport

Not so cheap: Stack or Defi Gauges.

I prefer the stack gauges since you dont have to buy the control module compared to the Defi (defi link) while the stacks are offered in a 52mm solution and are also cleaner in my opinion.

"Bring total control and driver awareness to your vehicle with STACK stepper motor analog gauges. Key hardware features include a larger viewable area for improved visibility, pre-made wire loom for ease of installation and solid-state sensors to ensure unrivaled accuracy and durability with reduced size and weight over conventional electric gauge sensors." quoted from Modified Magazine

·
Registered
2000 Army Green RSTI
472 Posts
Also, does anybody know if there is a gauge pod setup that surrounds the cluster for the 93-01 impreza. My buddy has one in his 06 and its a great place to put a/f and boost. Want to make one of those also bakemono?

·
Registered
2000 Imp 5 door Sport
6,269 Posts
is there going to be a 52 defi style

thats pretty much the only thing im interested in

if not im just going to cut my stock housing next week

·
Registered
RSTi x2
63 Posts
I am always down to support Bakemono's products. I'll take one in 60mm finished (non-defi). Thanks for offering this up, Bakemono. I have been asking you for this for quite some time.

Thanks

·
4 please, to go.
Ver 7 STi GC, elderly L
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Hey guys, all I'm doing is making a list for bakemono to see how much demand there is. The OP isn't an official order form or anything. At last update, Bakemono was still in the process of making these. You'll have to wait for them to reply to get the status of the pieces.

·
Registered
00 BRP RS LIC'd V7 EJ207+6sd
625 Posts
For anyone who wants to match their stock RS or Ver. 5/6 STi cluster, the 52mm Greddy's with the green backlight, both white and black faced, have been discontinued. Greddy switched to either white or black faced with red backlight.

I'm not finding anything else in 52mm that is white faced, with a green backlight to match the stock or STi 5/6 cluster.

If anyone knows of something, please post it up.

·
Registered
00 BRP RS LIC'd V7 EJ207+6sd
625 Posts
Did you get them through that site and if so, how long ago? I don't see a way to purchase them, other than contacting them directly over the phone or email, unless you have to register on their site and are then given the option. All other places I find advertising STRI gauges have the white face with amber lighting now also, no green.

181 - 200 of 301 Posts