Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,537 Posts
I believe those are 52mm gauges, although you have to get your own faceplace for that housing, so you might be able to fit something bigger in there, but don't think there's much more room than the 52mm. And I have AutoMeter Phantom gauges in an a-pillar pod, they work well, don't cost too much (get the part number on www.autometer.com , then go to eBay and search for autometer and the number), and the Phantoms match the stock white RS gauges almost perfectly.

·
Registered
98 WRB RSTI
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look like nice gauges. The face plate I guess I can just buy a piece of plastic and cut it to fit or something?

·
Registered
'99 Impreza RS = SOLD
282 Posts
Just wondering, What Gauges are you planning to run with your STi swap ?

I ask because I plan to do the same. I already have Boost, EGT, A/F, Oil Press., and I have one more space for the center gauge cluster, being that I already have the a-pillar mounted with two. Just wondering for a recommendation for that fifth gauge.

Thanks; and Good Luck,
- Brian.

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
602 Posts
I managed to squeeze some 2 1/16 autometer gauges in an OEM gauge pod. I had to trim the top inside lip of the pod and make my own faceplate for the gauges from some aluminum bar stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts