1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Gunmetal Widebody 3.3RS
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Garage Clean out, Random parts, New parts added

93 impreza L
I have the doors, and front bumper for this car. Also the front or rear windshield,and the roof skin if anyone is interested.

Willing to ship, make an offer on any parts.

Td04 forester turbo
blown oil seal, good for a rebuild or core, make offer. $70 shipped

Top mount intercooler, not sure of model or version. No issues that I'm aware of. We bought it used and were unable to use on the forester because it has a different bov mount, then the stock bov. We did use the y-pipe from this ic on the old one we had, so it does have oil build up from the old turbo. $60 shipped

SOHC 2.5 heads
Modified for/with supertech valve springs
Delta 2k camshafts -sold
Ported heads

Here's the deal with these heads. They belonged to my brother. He had them on a fresh rebuild. About 1500 miles after the build. He blew the timing tensioner to pieces. He then parted out the entire car,(some of you may remember this). Anyways, He sold them to a member on here for 800, not knowing that one of the heads had bent exhaust valves. This ultimately led to a dispute and the ban hammer justly being dropped:lol: (which btw, is it possible for him to get unbanned? idk, if he'd come back, n I'm not asking for him. But he is quite oblivious sometimes, and honestly overlooked the valves. (did not even check probly.))
Anyways, He shipped them to the buyer, buyer found issue, returned them. Both my brother and the previous buyer, need to take a lesson on how to ship items. I'm not sure whos fault it is, but I will chalk it up to both of them. The heads were slightly damaged during shipping. Soo.

The good:
Low miles, less then 1500 before tensioner went out
Already modified for supertech valve train
Includes supertech valve train
Delta 2000 Regrinds- sold
Cam sensor
New(ish) Valve stem seals

The bad:
Does have four(corrected from this am) bent exhaust valves
Has some slight blemishes on the exhaust sides of both heads, due to dumbasses not knowing how to ship things. This can be remedied, with some devcon(or the like) and some sanding. Although I don't think they would have much of a problem sealing as is.

The Deal:
I'm willing to let these heads go as is for $500 oboplus shipping. I don't think this is too bad a deal. My brother posted them up for $850 and took 8even, before it was discovered they were damaged. But I'm all ears if you have an offer!!

Now, if nobody wants them as is at the price I'm asking. I'm gonna pull them apart, weld the blemishes, put new exhaust valves in and do a valve job(all around), along with clean up my brothers p&p job. The price will obviously be higher. But this option is available.

Ti retainers, supertech springs

Bent Exhaust studs from poor shipping

^ Damage from shipping, from exhaust studs V

Bent exhaust valves on pass. side head

PnP job

Willing to part out the heads!!
I have had interest in the cams or valvetrain parted out. So I am willing to split everything up.
I'm looking to get:

Delta 2k regrinds- Sold

Supertech 2.5NA valvetrain - $300 Shipped

Bare Heads- $140 for both, plus shipping

Stock Valves with 3 angle grind- $4 each plus shipping. Only 4 ex valves are good.

Tdo4 wrx turbo
good seals, minimal shaft play, polished cold side, inside and out- $165 shipped obo

Stock rs spoiler trunk is sold.
hideous green, make offer.

Aspen white, stock rs spoiler ( the one on my car)
It's currently still on car, look at members journal for pics.
Make offer.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also have interior trim bits and pieces.
and all four door cards with tan interior.

2.5RS ACT Lightened flywheel
Used, not 100% sure how many mile on it. Came in my car when I got it. Shortly after I got the jdm wrx trans and this flywheel would not work with it. It has plenty of life. I recently surfaced it at work. Only took .004" off.
$180 shipped

First pic is of sticker(it came of in hot tank)

After cleaning and resurfacing

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No grill, hood is gone.. I still have the bumper tho, the lower grill area has been cut cause there was once an ic there...$30 + shipping if you still want it..

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added info after head pics. Willing to split it up. (but look at the deal you'd get just buyin the heads as is ;))

1 - 20 of 22 Posts