Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
MY02 White TS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the small picture, but this is the best I could find.

Anyways, I just bought a used ganzflow, and I'm missing the piece that wraps around the fender hole. It's suppose to be made of rubber.

I'm just wondering where would give me the best chance to find something similar?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
^^Yep. It's just some kind of hose, really.

·
Registered
MY02 White TS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not the hose part that I'm missing. I'm missing the part that wraps around the fender hole.

·
Premium Member
9,806 Posts
It's not the hose part that I'm missing. I'm missing the part that wraps around the fender hole.
I know.

Like ALBERT said, you just cut it down the center and put it on. If it's thicker hose, you won't need glue.

I bet something like fuel line hose would work.

·
Registered
MY02 White TS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see what you mean now, gut a hose open, and glue it onto the fender, right?

And it looks like the metal tube is only secured by the two hose clamps on the other end, at the fender end, it'll just be resting on the fender. Do people hear rattles etc from this setup? I just thought it'd be better if both ends are secured.

·
Premium Member
9,806 Posts
It only attaches with the hose clamps on the intake. You don't hear rattles when you get the hose on there, that's the whole point. ;) And like I said, you shouldn't need to glue it, if you buy hose that's stiff enough.

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
Fuel line or vacuum line, slit it down the leingth and there ya go, custom grommet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts