Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Its time to share the next wave of products that I am going to be offering in the near future. As some of you know I am offering adjustable fuel rails for most Subaru Applications. Currently working on separate brackets to suit other manifold types so stay tuned for updates on that!

Upcoming product offerings are universal passenger roof handles. These will be offered in the next few weeks and pictures will be posted later this week. I am planning to offer these with a polyester or nylon strap in several colors such as black, red and gray, while the brackets will be brushed black aluminum.

Next up is keychains. The plan is to offer these with all products that are offered. Past customers will receive one for free as a token of my appreciation. These will be stylish and somewhat utilitarian. Details to come later!

For the photographers and those who do not need a license plate, I am going to be offering a license plate blank that will replace the front or back plates. Again these will be brushed aluminum and back anodized.

Finally I am going to be offering universal Metric Stainless bolt sets. These will be a general assortment of Stainless Socket Cap Screws and traditional Cap Screws.

Attachments

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in the license plate delete. Will they have anything printed on them?

These will have one side that is blank, and the other will have 'ZeroDriftSports' etched onto it. This will be the same size as a normal license plate. :)

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an idea for a product that reduces road noise that comes through camber plates. Any interest for a product like this?

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would the handles fit driver side too? I think that the polyester or nylon handles would look good and different. Know the full range of colors?

Providing that the drivers side has the necessary hardware to bolt in a set of handles then yes. If you remove the caps in the roof cover you should be able to see the threaded bolt holes fairly easily.

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am still sorting out the final design and other details, so it will be this weekend before I have even considered final pricing.

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
License plate blanks, keychains and interior handles are officially in the works!

Here is a quick teaser shot of one of the brackets for the interior handles:

More to come this next week!

·
Registered
Red 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update:

License plate blank: In raw aluminum. This is approximately 3mm thick and is quite heavy duty!

Interior handles: Note that these are fresh out of the laser cutter and need finishing work and hardware. The nylon strap is just an example.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.