Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
96 impreza
32 Posts
Well everything must go the car will be parted out here in the next few weeks and i can start sending out parts then. right now just tell me what you want and pm me a price (something fair we can talk about please no low balling) buyer pays shipping and paypal fee's. I live in golden Co 80401 if you want to check on shipping. if you want more picks of anything let me know i can get you what ever you need.

EVERYTHING MUST GO!
96 impreza L
76,xxx miles on the body and a few stock parts
2.2 turbo block less then 10,000 miles
2.5 DOHC
built auto tranny with tranny cooler( same tranny that ESX was using) less then 10,000 miles . final drive on the tranny is 3.93
Compression test and spark plugs were just done on the car. Compression test was perfect.
Link+ Ecu
Custom T3/T4 4 Bolt with A/R .60 Built by TEC
front mount I/C with 3'' piping
full 3'' exhaust
Tein coilovers with EDFC
wrx front brakes
rear turbo leg brakes
full fs frontend
wrx front seats
carbonfyber RS Hood
stock rs hood scoop
rs rear seats
sparco wheel with hub
rs 6 spoke wheels with kumho ecsta 225/50/16
RS Fog lights(one has a chip)
Gray impreza dash with all Wiring
Auto meter Boost Gauge
Auto meter EGT Gauge
Auto meter Rich/Lean Gauge
3 Gauge piller pod

stuff that has been called

carbonfyber hood scoop (Skit)
stock side hood vents ( Skit)
stock rs hood (Skit)
Front bumper (zEy^2.5RS )
Front lights (xjamesx)
Grill (xjamesx)
Front strut bar (xjamesx)
Rear brakes (xjamesx)
H brace (Magoozle)

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
Any idea on price for H brace? What kinda shape is it in, other than what is visible in the pic that is posted.

·
Registered
96 impreza
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would like to try and keep both of them together as kits but if i part them out i will let you know.

·
Registered
1998 'Rally' Blue RS 2.5
61 Posts
I am looking something to swap into my 98 RS. If all is good and price is right I would need the standard swap setup...engine with turbo/intercooler, etc - harness - ecu - probably front bumper since FMIC would be tough fit for my stock 98 (not the newer 99 up) front bumper without a lot of chopping.

if available.....

1. Talk to me about the engine.... conditon, running with or without issues, mileage...

2. Price shipped to Missouri-65270?

PM or e-mail ([email protected]) is best way to reach me since I surf around a lot currently looking for the right deal to get my rattly 98 DOHC fixed before it goes into terminal rattle.

tnX,
Les
Moberly, Missouri

·
Registered
96 impreza
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So what is special about the auto tranny?
its a beast of a tranny :) its the same one that easy street was using, it can suport well over 400hp without a problem. if you want to build a drag car then this would be the way to go, its faster in the 1/4 mile, launching is like being in a space ship :) shifting is so easy you could eat hamburger going down the track!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts