Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the interest. All PMs Replied.

NO TRADES Please. I already found a car to replace it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, actually, I would trade for a work truck!

Either a minitruck like a Ranger, or a Ford F350 (dually or single).

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would like to personally vouch for Roberto as he purchased the car from me. This is a gentleman who took a six hour train ride to look at the car sight-unseen with cash in-hand, ready to buy.

Roberto was a very well-informed buyer and did not waste my time with unreasonable or ignorant questions. He was respectful of my final asking price and polite during all our interactions.

Do not hesitate to buy from Roberto as a seller, he is a great guy who will be as honest and respectful of your time as you are of his. Also, I can confirm the details and condition of the car.

My original thread:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f171/t202389-99-rsti-6-speed-dccd-brembo-60k-sti-parts.html

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L 2002 WRX Swap
208 Posts
I thought this car looked familiar... I was looking at it before, I remember that shirt you were giving away, very cool looking. This thing is a great looking car, I wish I had the money for if

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
I thought this car looked familiar... I was looking at it before, I remember that shirt you were giving away, very cool looking. This thing is a great looking car, I wish I had the money for if

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the kind words man, much appreciated. This is definitely a fantastic starting point for someone looking to have a well-sorted RSTI.
:)

the diamond in the rough is back up for sale!!?? PM'D!!!
Yessir! It's a little bodywork away from being an engagement ring! A little work on the fenders with a thorough and careful wet/color sanding would really bring it back to life. Good luck!
:cool:

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the kind words people! :)

I might end up keeping the car if I do not sell it before the girl is born.

To be honest, is the best STi I have ever driven (and I have been around a few :lol:) Is the smoothest shifting STi transmission I have ever tried.

good luck with the baby on the way! If you keep that car you'll be needing one of these. View attachment 57009
My wife has her eyes pointed towards a Recaro Child seat :) She is just waiting to see if it pops up on Sale since we still have a few months before the baby is old enough to ride on those seats.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2001 RS Sedan BRP
48 Posts
Delay sale, keep car, win. I have a little family and big dog, and I still have my swapped RS. You can make it work!! :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks for the kind words people! :)

I might end up keeping the car if I do not sell it before the girl is born.

To be honest, is the best STi I have ever driven (and I have been around a few :lol:) Is the smoothest shifting STi transmission I have ever tried.

My wife has her eyes pointed towards a Recaro Child seat :) She is just waiting to see if it pops up on Sale since we still have a few months before the baby is old enough to ride on those seats.

Thanks again!
Either way, you can't lose. The drivetrain in this car is superb and makes very respectable power. Some fender arches, JDM tails and you're in business. Grab a new carpet from Andrew and she'll be super fresh.

Carpets & Mats

Delay sale, keep car, win. I have a little family and big dog, and I still have my swapped RS. You can make it work!! :)
Haha the Team RSTI contingency grows!
:naughty:

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah. Im sure I can work something out. But then I would still need another car...

Im just trying to be the "responsible" adult and have only 2 cars :)

But if I do not sell it before the baby comes, I will just keep her for a couple of years. :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.