Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a RRFPR on their NA Impreza?? I bought a Weapon-R one about a year ago and heard that they leak, so decided to get rid of it. I have not been able to find one other than the Weapon-R recently and was just wondering everyones input on the subject. Are there any others that will work on the GC8??

Please help:)

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
there is no use for a rising rate fuel pressure regulator on an NA car because you will never make boost therefore never utilizing the rising rate part of the regulator. Honestly there really is no need for an adjustable regulator on an RS unless you want to do a parallel fuel rail w/ 440's.

Jeremy

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was thinking rising rate fuel pressure regulator. Paralel fuel rail mod. And twin turbo fuel pump. Keeping in mind that I will be doing cobb heads, and spicy cams, with the possibility of a surpercharger.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Supapooh said:
I was thinking rising rate fuel pressure regulator. Paralel fuel rail mod. And twin turbo fuel pump. Keeping in mind that I will be doing cobb heads, and spicy cams, with the possibility of a surpercharger.
spicy cams and supercharger=bad bad things...WAY too much valve overlap.

Jeremy

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
Hndatch627 said:

spicy cams and supercharger=bad bad things...WAY too much valve overlap.

Jeremy
Actually, spicy cams and S/C shouldn't be a problem, as the S/C doesn't depend on exhaust to work, and there's little chance of exhaust reversion into the combustion chambers since there isn't the horrific amounts of backpressure like with a turbo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts