Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I was just wondering what was an acceptable fuel pressure for about 6 psi. I have a vortech rrfpr and used not the largest plate but the second largest. I am assuming that it's 10:1, maybe 7:1. Anyone know this? I've looked everywhere and couldn't find any info. Also, what nipple is fuel in and what nipple is fuel out? There are 2 (obviously) one coming out the middle of the fpr and one 90 degreed out the top sort of. Help please?! Thanks.
-Eric

·
Registered
852 Posts
Check this thread, should be of some use. Also, there is link to another site with more info in the link...

I will to go out to look at my car tomorrow and check if this pick doesn't tell you what you need to know.

As far as the plates, I think you really just have to guess. I got the recaliberation kit, and still have no idea which plate is which. If you have a fuel pressure gauge it helps, but the Vortech unit sucks in my opinion, as I don't get a rise in FP until full boost.

Let me know if you need any other help with this piece, I had a hell of time figuring mine out.

Graham

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that picture of the hooked up rrfpr was all that I needed to install it. Now I just cross my fingers that the fuel pressure will be pressured....or something. Thanks! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts