Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lewis Hamilton is an asshole. What he did to Masa was pretty fucked up in the 11th last lap today. If you did not see the race, Hamilton purposely took two turns very wide while passing masa forcing him off the track and making him lose his 2nd place position. You may be a decent drive but your dirty racing antics are bullshit. If I was Masa I would get out of my car and make you taste my helmet you piece of shit. Bottom line: You participate in a sport that is based off of amazing engineering and driver skills and you're the biggest asshole out of the bunch.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
No contact. no foul!

So, when Alonso does this (at least three times this season alone) it's sporting? Try watching DTM racing if you want to see "pushing". Trading paint is part of racing...

When someone is pushing you wide it's YOUR decision to hold your line or let him by! How much circuit racing have you done??? :yapyap:

Seems you were the only one upset by it...

Here's the official F1 Site report on the 'incident':
" ...on the 57th lap the Brazilian fell prey to the Englishman as they braked for the hairpin. He fought back valiantly two corners later, but Hamilton was not in any mood to be denied, and now only Piquet stood between him and victory."

Hamilton's post rate qoute about the 'incident':
"...So I was able to get quite close through the last two corners, follow him all the way down to turn two and slipstream him. But again towards the end of the straight he sort of matched my speed and I found it difficult to get past, so I just had to do it on the brakes. He gave me plenty of room. I think it was quite a good battle. It was fun.

Massa's take on the 'incident':
...I just didn’t have the pace. It was just slow with difficult stability and also on braking I think I had a little problem as well and lost a lot of performance. I didn’t have the car to fight. I tried but it was not possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They also participate in the biggest and toughest series in the world where just one position is a huge deal. Hamilton was the fastest throughout the whole race and the whole weekend. Massa is very overrated and I dont think that he should be with Ferrari, sure when he is the fastest and on pole he'll have a good race otherwise you never know what he'll end up doing. Hamilton did nothing wrong with the pass on Massa, Massa should learn how to protect his position and when Lewis got through he was just protecting his own position now. Then just a couple laps later Piquet did the exact same thing as Massa again left it wide open and damn what a race for Piquet.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT Wagon
1,021 Posts
Masa? Mexican Aeronáutica y Spacial Administración

but on a serious note. If it was really that bad then something would be done about it. It was a shitty move but people don't usually get to the top by being nice

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Lewis Hamilton is an asshole. What he did to Masa was pretty fucked up in the 11th last lap today. If you did not see the race, Hamilton purposely took two turns very wide while passing masa forcing him off the track and making him lose his 2nd place position. You may be a decent drive but your dirty racing antics are bullshit. If I was Masa I would get out of my car and make you taste my helmet you piece of shit. Bottom line: You participate in a sport that is based off of amazing engineering and driver skills and you're the biggest asshole out of the bunch.
Isn't that what racing is about when you are fighting for position? Vettel did the same thing to Alonso...

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i thought it was a great move by hamilton.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
I am getting the feeling that TylerDurden's career as an F1 commentator has been cut short?

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
I am getting the feeling that TylerDurden's career as an F1 commentator has been cut short?
for sure he wouldn't be able to do it for iTV. :lol: imagine him saying that live...he'll probably get the boot right away.

·
Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
443 Posts
It was a bit on the agressive side, but it's racing, I can't blame him. Hey, at least it added a bit of excitment to the race!

EDIT: I suppose I should note that I did kind of yell at the screen when I saw this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts