Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
98 2.5RS ~ EJ257D Hybrid
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Roanoke, VA. Pickup is availible on all items, motors will be shipped at the buyers expense via Old Dominion Freight unless arranged differently by the buyer. all parts have no warranty and are sold as is.

I will post pictures but if you want a specific picture or angle please PM me and I will get you the picture as soon as possible.

I have the following

- 98 2.5 RS motor that is KNOCKING, it has 160k on the odo came from my car, idles smoothly and has no hesitation.

Still has all accessories, Power steering, Alternator and A/C Pump. Has stock intake with working maf. Auto and Manual ECU available for it. Will part out, PM with a number offer (if you ask how much it just shows me you aren't interested)

- 2000 2.5 RS Motor 80k Good running order, oil pan is dented, also has a partial grounding kit left on it asking

Still has all accessories, Power steering (W/ Lines), Alternator and A/C Pump (w/ lines). Manual ECU is available for it. Will NOT part out, Asking $650obo (Willing to remove accessories to reduce price)

- Stock 98 2.5RS Exhaust. (headers to chrome tip) 160k on it Tip has a little scuffing on the underside.

- 2000 RS Power Steering Rack 80k, passenger ball joint has a torn boot.
Best offer

- 98 RS Stock Sway bar with bushings and mounts, free w/ first purchase if wanted

- 2004 WRX 72k Stock Clutch, Flywheel, and Pressure Plate $40 obo clutch doesn't have much life left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.