Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
99 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 Rally
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fs: Socal Rbp 99 Rs W/ Ej20g Swap $6000

lets try this again, ill promise I wont be lazy this time in selling the car and asking price dropped to $6k!

For Sale in socal (Oceanside)
1999 RS in Rally Blue Pearl, has 205K on the chassis
about 70K on Swap
JDM WRX EJ20G (260hp ver) swap by Garage Tuning. Stock tranny with act 4 puck, IIRC
Other mods include:
02+ wrx rims with Kuhmo Ecstas
Genuine C-west kit all around (front bumper needs work)
5 Zigen springs, 18mm rear sway, stock 02+ wrx exhaust

original owner, clean title,
body is in decent condition (no major accidents, no rust, few dings and paint chips etc, crease in hood, and original bumpers not available so dont ask!!)
interior is in pretty decent condition.
needs some minor work, right front drive shaft needs to be replaced. has small oil leak. A/C unit needs to be wired. Otherwise still runs great on the road.
will not pass CA smog;)
reason for selling: Bought 08 wrx, this used to be my baby and I just want her to go to a good home.

$6000 OBO.

Email: [email protected] to schedule a test drive.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your 2 cents :jerkit:, actually it was rebuilt(under warranty) at around.. 45-50K because of a synchro problem.

·
Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
2,033 Posts
Car looks good wingless with those CWest spats. Good luck with your sale. Free bump!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No offense taken, yea the transmission is still running strong, as long as you dont drive like a acehole the tranny holds up just fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
more pics avaible? if this one in utah doesnt work i might come out. Could u get stuff fixed before Id come out to make sure the drive to CO is nice and smooth
stereo?

·
Registered
1 Posts
how long have u had it since the swap. is it reliable? how bad is the drive shaft and oil leak? im very interested and im asking these questions cause i will b coming from fresno to pick it up if i buy it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts