Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

FS pearl white 93 sc400

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  stinkytofus 
#1 · (Edited)
the good
for sale is my pearl white 93 sc400, this car has NO mechanical problems of any kind and it has been very well maintained and i will show you the proof later on. the body is straight, clean and paint is quite good too. no clear coat peeling, only 1 small dent the size of a half dollar on driver quarter panel, paint shines up really good. the motor starts up without any hesitation, no rough idle, no leaks of any kind, no smoking, no overheating...again the car has been very well maintained. the only issues that need attention are the rear pads, and the front seats are trashed but door panels, arm rest, dash, center console is all in very good condition. the stock nakamichi radio functions as it should and does not bleed, the climate control works and does not bleed (almost unheard of). the cup holder functions, along with the driver and passenger heated seats. all the electrical system work properly and even has the factory option telephone inside the arm rest cover.

the bad
needs rear brake pads, torn front leather seats.

more info

the car runs and drives perfectly, has high mileage but means very little to the 1uz, specially when you see how well it was cared for. i am including some receipts and dealer logs to show the good care this car has received. i took out the calculator and computed more than $9k in maintenance and repair work

(2 owner car) never wrecked, not a flood car, clean title

$2200 (2 owner car) never wrecked, not a flood car, clean title

pics

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.