1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
BugEye, Project RSTi, Evo
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
99 rs
402 Posts
jw....is it streetable?.....what about it compeltely stripped?....any rust?...my rs is rusting really bad on the q/p and would rather just find a cheap shell to swap everything over...

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jw....is it streetable?.....what about it compeltely stripped?....any rust?...my rs is rusting really bad on the q/p and would rather just find a cheap shell to swap everything over...
It's definitely streetable, the only crazy change to a regular RS is the mini tubs. As for rust, there is none :banana:. One of the main reasons I bought this particular chassis. This is my third RS and might have the least rust of all three.

There is a ding on the dr. rear. That's about it.

-Jake

· Registered
In the works
17 Posts
Just curious, as it could be due to my lack of sleep but I don't think i seen...

What parts are you able to put back on? How much of the interior do you have or any at all? Hell how much of the car do you have aside from a rolling shell? lol

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just curious, as it could be due to my lack of sleep but I don't think i seen...

What parts are you able to put back on? How much of the interior do you have or any at all? Hell how much of the car do you have aside from a rolling shell? lol
Your question perfectly illustrates why I'd rather talk on the phone than type; there's a long answer to your question!

The car is actually almost complete. Interior is missing door cards/carpet/center/etc but I still have seats/top half of dash etc etc.

Exterior is complete except for hood trunk and front bumper.

...and a thousand other details just let me know what you need to know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts