Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1998 RSTI
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I decided i want to get a 09 STi (love the wagon versatility) so i have to sell my my project GC.

* Located in Forest Grove, OR 97116 (about 30 min from Portland)

* 74k on body
* complete MY04 USDM STi engine and USDM STi ECU installed @ 70k by PDXtuning about April 2007 (have receipt), i was told the motor had about 40k on it, she has ran great, never had the need to take her above 5k rpm because she has such great power in such a low weight car. (the car had a blown stock 2.5rs motor when i bought it, it went through a giant puddle i was told) Also got the STi Fuel tank and pump installed at this time.
* when the engine was installed i had them also put in a JDM STI RA V5/6 Trans gearset from Rallispec (cryo treated, etc) in a WRX housing so it supports a pull type clutch with about 25k on the gears and was re-geared to 4.11 final drive and a 1:1 center. also at the same time got Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightened flywheel and STI trans mount. here is the link to where i got transmission, clutch, and flywheel and STi motor mount. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1235273
* whiteline rear sway bar and rear end links
* cusco rear diff brace (not installed)
* JDM CF front strut bar
* KYG/AGX struts adjustable 8 way in rear 4 way in front
* v8 JDM STi front seats w/ lowered hks rail on drivers side (The driver side is about as low as the passenger side is as its lowest setting)
* Legacy GT Rims
* de-badged (all but side of spoiler)
* full set of 2000 impreza factory service manuals (not pictured but can get if needed, i think i counted 8 of them)
* also comes with the 5 speed that came out when i swapped in for the newer one (not pictured)
* also still have the stock seats if wanted (not pictured)
* also have a lot of all the misc. interior clips and some exterior clips.
* Just got tags about 4 months ago with no hassle. OBD2 port works just fine DEQ had no issue at all.

now the bad parts

* Reconstructed title (blue). it was totaled in 2001 in CA and the guy i bought it from had all the work professionally done, if you have any questions just ask i have a big folder with all the receipts since 2001 including the purchase from Foster Auto Parts in Portland, OR.

* the hood could use a repaint mainly on the hood scoop, i tried to take the best pics i could if you want any more just ask. also the rear bumper has some scratches, pics at link.

* shifter boot has some bad wear, could use replacing soon

* the power door locks, alarm and cruise control where lost when changing to the MY04 ECU, but they solenoids are still in the doors so you can get they back with a after market alarm.

* also the AC is hooked up but when they swapped the motor they drained all the freon and i never got around to re-charging it because i didn't really want the ac in the first place.

here is a link to over 100 pics taken in like Jan, i didn't delete any so sorry about the crappy ones. if you need any more pics just ask. http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/I3izzy/MY00%20GC8/
here is the link to the pics i got from the previous owner. some are in this garage, and there is even a few of it at the shop being repaired. http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/I3izzy/temp/

I am looking to get $10,000 obo for as is, but i am willing to consider all offers, but no trades please. thanks again for looking and feedback is always appreciated.

Forgot to say i work nights so if it takes me a day to respond i am sorry. if you really wanted to look at it and i am working i can make arrangements for my wife to show you the car.

·
Registered
1998 RSTI
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,
I decided i want to get a 09 STi (love the wagon versatility) so i have to sell my my project GC.

* Located in Forest Grove, OR 97116 (about 30 min from Portland)

* 74k on body
* complete MY04 USDM STi engine and USDM STi ECU installed @ 70k by PDXtuning about April 2007 (have receipt), i was told the motor had about 40k on it, she has ran great, never had the need to take her above 5k rpm because she has such great power in such a low weight car. (the car had a blown stock 2.5rs motor when i bought it, it went through a giant puddle i was told) Also got the STi Fuel tank and pump installed at this time.
* when the engine was installed i had them also put in a JDM STI RA V5/6 Trans gearset from Rallispec (cryo treated, etc) in a WRX housing so it supports a pull type clutch with about 25k on the gears and was re-geared to 4.11 final drive and a 1:1 center. also at the same time got Exedy stage 1 organic clutch + lightened flywheel and STI trans mount. here is the link to where i got transmission, clutch, and flywheel and STi motor mount. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1235273
* whiteline rear sway bar and rear end links
* cusco rear diff brace (not installed)
* JDM CF front strut bar
* KYG/AGX struts adjustable 8 way in rear 4 way in front
* v8 JDM STi front seats w/ lowered hks rail on drivers side (The driver side is about as low as the passenger side is as its lowest setting)
* Legacy GT Rims
* de-badged (all but side of spoiler)
* full set of 2000 impreza factory service manuals (not pictured but can get if needed, i think i counted 8 of them)
* also comes with the 5 speed that came out when i swapped in for the newer one (not pictured)
* also still have the stock seats if wanted (not pictured)
* also have a lot of all the misc. interior clips and some exterior clips.
* Just got tags about 4 months ago with no hassle. OBD2 port works just fine DEQ had no issue at all.

now the bad parts

* Reconstructed title (blue). it was totaled in 2001 in CA and the guy i bought it from had all the work professionally done, if you have any questions just ask i have a big folder with all the receipts since 2001 including the purchase from Foster Auto Parts in Portland, OR.

* the hood could use a repaint mainly on the hood scoop, i tried to take the best pics i could if you want any more just ask. also the rear bumper has some scratches, pics at link.

* shifter boot has some bad wear, could use replacing soon

* the power door locks, alarm and cruise control where lost when changing to the MY04 ECU, but they solenoids are still in the doors so you can get they back with a after market alarm.

* also the AC is hooked up but when they swapped the motor they drained all the freon and i never got around to re-charging it because i didn't really want the ac in the first place.

here is a link to over 100 pics taken in like Jan, i didn't delete any so sorry about the crappy ones. if you need any more pics just ask. http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/I3izzy/MY00%20GC8/
here is the link to the pics i got from the previous owner. some are in this garage, and there is even a few of it at the shop being repaired. http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/I3izzy/temp/

I am looking to get $10,000 obo for as is, but i am willing to consider all offers, but no trades please. thanks again for looking and feedback is always appreciated.

Forgot to say i work nights so if it takes me a day to respond i am sorry. if you really wanted to look at it and i am working i can make arrangements for my wife to show you the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.