Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved and want these things out of my garage. Pick up whatever you need for $20 per part. I have springs. struts, radiator, driveshaft, airbox, corner lights, springs, calipers, etc. All used from 2.5 RS cars. Get them out of my garage!!!!!! I am located in Melville LI. PM me for directions.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I still have the airbox (actually 2 of them) and the amber corner lights.

The shocks are inside the springs ( i believe i have 5 shocks and 3 springs). They have approx 55,000 miles on them but they have been sitting in my garages for the past 4 or 5 years.

Here are pics:

springs/ struts are sold!

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
you should post pictures of anything you want to sell!

Chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
per the request of Chris.....here are some pics. Not in the pics are the airboxes, sway bar and amber corner lights. I can post those this weekend if needed.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
Ooh, good stuff, you coming to the bagel meet?

Chris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
first come first serve....let me know when you want to come. I am located in Melville and work in Huntington. I can meet you there anytime.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pm sent back.....figured its a little too early to call. Just cleaned out my pm box. Still have a bunch of parts to get out of my garage. Will post the pics of the other parts today.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Xilles for picking up most of the parts.

I do have 2 stock airboxes left, amber corner lights and a stock sway bar available.

·
Premium Member
91 LSi w/EJ22T
1,125 Posts
Sill have the driveshaft? Know if the rear flange will bolt up with an R180?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts