Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2000,Subaru,2.5RRSTI
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
I was trying to sell the shell but looks like people want parts lol..so I must Strip down my baby...As you will see below I have created a google sheet with current selection of parts. Once I get the car I will be further inspecting and putting the condition of said items and if they are still for sale.

As far as the engine goes, we will be doing leak down and compression test to make sure the Engine is still good, if everything comes back clean then it will be listed as such, if it does not it will still be for sale and I will honestly report back the results.

In case anybody was wondering this subaru saved my life, I should be dead. Someone cut me off as I was merging onto a highway and I was forced to take a very tight exit, hit curb and ran into pole.

PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST PARTS AS this will be very hard to keep a track on who wants what as I have this posted in multiple places:

2000 Subaru Impreza · Sedan · Driven 145,300 miles
Full Pictures Here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWerGX3

Build List for Part Out :

Update: 8/1/2021

Finally got her in the shop yesterday and we have already begun the tear down... See Updated link with new pics:

I will be updating as I slowly go through my part list and check on the status of the parts..

Hey guys posting this on here to see if there is any interest in my soon to be rolling 2000 RS shell. I was fully STI swapped with 6 speed meth injection etc...I'm going to be stripping this down taking all my go fast bits including most likely front seats..I ordered a 2021 sti so whatever I could reuse for that I will. This would be a rolling she'll no motor and trans but all electronics still in the car. However Once I check on Engine Safety and condition, That will most likely be up for grab as I am getting new STI. The Engine that was in the car was IAG Stage 3 Tuff before it was discontinued with about less than 5k on the motor. I also have the original receipt for that and also my JDM 6 Speed Purchased from JDM Racing Motors. Any of the parts will be up for sale once I start stripping down. I am buying this back from the insurance and they said the title will not be salvaged titled so whomever that may want to straighten the front end and roof may have a good project vehicle. Lmk what you guys think. I will not be entertaining trolls "Oh this is to much" " I bought XYZ car for this much why by this" Well then go buy that then..This is what I have listed and this is the price OBO ....IM not one of those I know what I got DOUCHE bags...I am not trying to screw anybody over here.. I just can't have the shell sitting after we take it apart so Honestly whoever comes with a decent price after its taken apart will get the car...Title in hand.. Arguing over price or what you can another car for will be useless in this post. Most of the bits that are not cosmetic will be tested to the best of my ability and will be priced accordingly. PM me is better so I can keep track of who wants what. I wont be Taking of Exterior bits though as I am trying to sell the majority of the shell as is so please don't ask for bumpers, windows, ETC

Cell Phone text is preferably as I have a full time family life lol.... Name is Chaz: 973-295-7300. Text anytime, I will text back when I can.

PXL_20210703_003626524 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210703_003642475 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210703_003700948 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210703_003708307 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210709_183157291 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210709_183202415 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

IMG_20210731_183121 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

IMG_20210731_203547 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

IMG_20210731_203604 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210731_183720152 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

PXL_20210731_183738562 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr
PXL_20210709_183230700 by Chaz Chamberlain, on Flickr

·
Registered
Wrapped 2000 RS Sedan
21 Posts
Hey man, first off, sorry about the car, glad you are ok. I am potentially interested in the headlights and coupe wing, and possibly other stuff, but when I tried to view the google doc, it told me that my access was denied.

·
Registered
2000,Subaru,2.5RRSTI
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man, first off, sorry about the car, glad you are ok. I am potentially interested in the headlights and coupe wing, and possibly other stuff, but when I tried to view the google doc, it told me that my access was denied.
Hey sorry about that Fixed link...Someone is ahead of you for both headlights and wing ...I think the headlight is cracked on drivers side a little which the other person knows though... Once I get the car back in the shop I will have very detailed pics of everything though... Check the link out now..

·
Registered
Wrapped 2000 RS Sedan
21 Posts
Hey sorry about that Fixed link...Someone is ahead of you for both headlights and wing ...I think the headlight is cracked on drivers side a little which the other person knows though... Once I get the car back in the shop I will have very detailed pics of everything though... Check the link out now..

Thanks. People are too damn quick. Another quick question, is your front sway for the turbo cross member or the stock gc N/A crossmember?

·
Registered
2000,Subaru,2.5RRSTI
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. People are too damn quick. Another quick question, is your front sway for the turbo cross member or the stock gc N/A crossmember?
What I remember Stock NA cross. I can double check when I get the car back.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
1,353 Posts
Did I miss where you said the car is located?

Reactions: SoCoNoHa

·
Registered
2000,Subaru,2.5RRSTI
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about the car but do you still have the top dash pocket lid. I don’t know the actual name but I hope you know what I mean 😂
I'm sure it will be please fill out form and you could also send me an email with a pic @daillcyruz@gmail.com

·
Registered
2000,Subaru,2.5RRSTI
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Filled out the form but no response. Interested in the coilovers.
I went over all submissions on sat I'll look again today. Also still waiting for the insurance to release the car back to me.

·
Registered
2000,Subaru,2.5RRSTI
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Followed up with everyone and sent text.. Car is finally in my possession and the strip down has begun. Here is a link with full pictures so far..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts