Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Eternally Premium
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Subaru Lovers, I just installed a 2006 WRX Sti motor with 16k miles on it. This motor was bought from East Coast swappers, it’s a low mileage engine from a wrecked car. All stock STi motor and exhaust. The engine is mated to the 2.5rs transmission with an ACT clutch. All Fluids changed, Trans has Royal Purple, diff has Lucas, and the engine has Royal Purple.

It is amazing how hard this motor pulls through every gear, you don’t even have to down shift on the highway to pull away from almost anything. The Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires stick this car to the road so well in all weather. New brakes done about 3k miles ago.The suspension is eibach springs, White line adjustable rear sway bar, Sti front sway bar, and a CUSCO front strut bar.

The wiring for the motor was done by a local Subaru guru who does nothing but wiring, Zephyr, and let me say, hands down the most amazing wiring job I’ve ever seen, EVERYTHING is soldered and taped. The most stock looking wiring I’ve seen. I have the stock STi gauge pack with boost oil temp and volts, looks so clean. Hella 500 yellow fog lights and Hella Supertones.

Head unit is an alpine with ipod hook up and pioneer speakers all around. I painted the taillights red/red, fast line mud flaps, and a JDM Sti shift knob. The car also has the stock rear diff protector.

I have had absolute no issues with the car, I took it on a 7 hour each way trip to Vermont and back, and it ran beautifully. I get pretty good gas mileage for a 300hp motor, usually around 22-24mpg and it is quick! I got the stock 5 spoke RS wheels powder coated black with STi center caps, the wheels are like brand new now. Obviously the body is not perfect for 114k miles ( now the car has about 120K, Daily driver), there are rock chips in the front, and some small door dings but overall the car is in very good shape, no rust, the car is originally from Texas.

I have also just recently got the windows tinted to 35% all around, and added a Zero Sports air splitter for the intercooler. I get comments on this car all the time, take the time to come see it in person to appreciate it.

Price, I know what I would like to see, it may be optimistic, if you are serious email me or PM me and we can talk. My asking price 13,900 OR BEST OFFER, if I get my asking price or VERY close to it I will throw in a set of slicks on WRX wheels I recently acquired but have no tried out yet.

If any one is interested or has any questions please let me know, you can contact me through email the best, Andrew.intili at gmail dot com Thanks for looking guys.

Attachments

· Eternally Premium
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
technically its still available, I'm not in any rush to get rid of the car, but for the right price it is available.

anyone interested can contact me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts