Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after a few months of debating I've decided to sell the STI and look for something a little more refined. Car has been fantastic with not a single problem other than noisy front struts which were replaced under warranty. I loved the performance and reliability of the stock car and did not want to void my warranty, so I only bought the SPT intake and exhaust to give the car a nice, deep rumble while not sounding obnoxious.

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (World Rally Blue Mica / Gold wheels)
13,XXX miles
$27,000

-original owner, non-smoker
-MSRP $35,188 before SPT parts
-Garaged
-15k service completed 7/24/08
-Full service/part install records (Dunning Subaru of Ann Arbor, MI)
-Oil changed every 3 months (never put 3000 miles on it in any 3 mo period)
-Under factory 3 Year/36,000 Mile Wear Item Limited Warranty until November 2008 and 5 Year/60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty until November 2010.
-Noisy front struts replaced under warranty at ~13,500 miles; no accidents or any other problems of any type
-Stock Potenzas have ~7000 miles on them; separate rims/tires were used in the winter.

-Options (Factory/Dealership Installed):
Fog Light Kit
STI Titanium Shift Knob
Wheel Locks
Turbo Boost Gauge
Short Throw Shift unit
Electrochromatic/Dimming Rearview Mirror
Subaru Performance Tuning Exhaust (installed before I purchased the car)
Subaru Performance Tuning Air Intake and Heat Shield (installed

Hella Supertone 118dB horn kit

Problems
*Curb rash 2 front wheels; front left has rash about 1/4 of the way around and the front right has 2 small areas: 1 about an inch long, the other about 2 inches long (see pictures).
*Normal interior wear including a small hole in parking brake leather boot from normal operation

This may be one of the cleanest, low mileage STIs around. The car has never been launched or abused and there is not a single dent or door ding. Car has never been tracked or Auto-Xed.

My email is
or shoot me a PM if you are interested. I'm looking for $27k firm. Please don't waste my time if you aren't serious about this vehicle.

Thanks! 8)

Pictures (check link for additional shots):
turbospecc/2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts