Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my clear out thread, I've had these for sale on and off for a while, but I finally want to get them out of the house!
96L Wagon, Glacier White, 5mt 198,xxx miles - $2000
Bought this off a fellow Nasiocer. Only added about 5k to it, driving it to work and back before I found my RS. Car runs perfectly, makes an awesome daily driver. I would keep it, but I'm probably moving out to a place with one parking spot, so she's got to go. Has some rust, some dents, interior could be cleaner, but it's still a great car and fun to drive :D
List o' mods:
upper strut tower brace (JDM adjustible)
ground mod (immediate throttle response)
Cosmo racing intake
Perrin flywheel
WRX front rotors
Wilwood aluminum 4-pot calipers
JDM OEM rear brake and strut assys (knuckles, rotors, struts, springs, tophats, e-brake cables, trailing arms, spindles)
stainless lines on all 4 corners
rear end has all urethane bushings
Alpine deck w/iPod adapter and Infinity coaxials up front
KYB AGX front struts
Rear 02 WRX sway bar with urethane bushings (20mm)
GF8 hood, aluminum
JDM grill "i"
gold snowflake wheels from a legacy GT ltd with Winterforce 2s (lots of tread)
KARTBOY shifter bushings and rear mount bushing
JDM WRX springs front and rear
2 1/4 straight pipe to dynomax muffler

Camera phone shots of all sides/brakes/engine. If you want better pics of anything, let me know. Some of these photos have RS wheels on the car, but it is being sold with the LGT wheels with Winterforce 2s on them:
Brakes
Engine Bay
Front View
Interior View
Pic of LGT wheels
Hatch View
Main rust spot
Side view
Side view

Prodrive GC-010E wheels in gold - $850
They're 18 x 7.5, +48 and 5 x 100 fitment. Weight is ~17.6 lbs each. There are tires mounted, but they're shot, one has a slow leak and the others are all pretty worn. I ran these last summer, but I'm going back to 16'' wheels this summer. One of them is pretty curbed on the face, but the wheel is straight.

And detailed shots of all the wheels:
Wheel 1
Wheel 2
Wheel 3
Wheel 4

Also for sale is a set of Eibach Ground Control springs for the 2.5RS. These are new in box. They have collars for stock struts and for KYB AGXs. Spring rates are 275 f 225 r. I ended up putting on a set of P1 springs for the softer rate, so these are for sale:
$300

Random Parts
Odds and ends for sale
Stock (13mm) 2.5RS Rear Sway Bar and Mounts - $20
Stock 2.5RS Calipers and Rotors (with well used pads). No brackets! - $50

· Registered
98rsti RallybluePearl
3,912 Posts
good kid, good luck with sale.. i am considering picking up the wagon off of you. would of did a trade + cash for the rims if i knew you were selling ha.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good kid, good luck with sale.. i am considering picking up the wagon off of you. would of did a trade + cash for the rims if i knew you were selling ha.
Aw... dammit :lol:

:bump:

I'm around all week/weekend if anyone wants to see this stuff. All in the Boston area. Not shipping any of the large stuff at this time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts