Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS/FT:(FL) 2001 impreza 2.5rs 140,000 on body 52,000 on engine Price drop!!!!!!!

I am selling my 2001 brp 2.5 rs coupe with manual transmission. As sad as it is i have to let it go. The body has 140,xxx miles on it, but the engine has only 52,xxx. Her paint is ok though it could be better, but besides that the car is amazing. It has wrx brakes and suspension. It also has a new clutch and o2 sensor and a flex-a-lite fan set. Many other things also, runs great, scooby sport exhuast sounds sexy. I will post pictures up tonight. I live in Orlando Florida, and i am asking 6,500 or best offer. The car comes with a spare clutch even though i just put a new one it a couple thousand miles ago and a bunch of other parts. The car has a clean title by the way and has never been crashed.

· Registered
1978 Schwinn Le Tour III
280 Posts
This is his step brother. I can verify that we sourced a low mileage RS motor, runs really nice and sounds awesome with the scooby sport exhaust.

I talked to him about shipping (he said his internet went down. damn brighthouse), and I know it is about $800 to ship a vehicle from the SE to the NE.

You can reply to me until you see his username post again.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And no the side skirts arent broken, the bolt that holds it in place is out and i havent had a chance to put it back in, as for trades it has to have cash involved becuase thats the only reason im selling it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts