Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2001 RS Emerald Green Racekor
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the WOMBAT Racing H6 L coupe. The car took a good year to get to its current condition. But due to the busy work schedule the car is being neglected. There is some things that still need to be addressed to get the car to 100%. But its time for the car to go to someone who will finish it up and beat on it like it needs to be. There is too much information to list here but will give serious buyers the details.

The car needs some finishing welding on the cage.
Glass needs reinstalling
The rear end needs to be upgraded to R180 (sti axles will work with the current hubs we have installed)
Car needs rear lateral links
But like i said there is too much info.
The car is being built as a race car for the track, but has a title and can be registered, but is a TRACK car. It has no door glass and drivers door has been gutted for nascar doorbar clearance.
check out http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthrea...p;highlight=H6

$3500 obo +shipping

Car has 17x9 245/45/17 Fronts
17x10.5 275/40/17 rears
H6 Motor, 95 L trans
Handbuilt Steel widebody
Carbonfiber hood
22B style wing
Whiteline 20-24 rear sway
Whiteline Heavyduty Sway mount
Whiteline rear endlinks
plus much more.

H6 Short Run

Please serious buyers only.

Shipping or delivery will be discussed with the buyer
and add 3% if using paypal

Thanks

Josh

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Kewl car bump!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It needs glass reinstalled, there is some welding that needs to be finished on the cage, needs a R180 rear end, axles, and GD lateral links. I pm'd you the number to call and ask the builder as he has a more complete list of what needs to be finished.

I do not know if the regististration is current or not. I can find out tho.

Josh

·
Registered
99 rs
349 Posts
im guessing theres no way of converting it back to like a street car huh?...(like...no cage?...)....if there is a way....ill try tto sell my car and come grab this.....

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no the shell of the car was modified in such a way that the cage is needed for structural integrity. There is no way to put a rear seat in and no person should ever ride in the back of a car with a cage installed.

Josh

·
Registered
1999 Subaru 2.5RS WR Blue
117 Posts
Once there's a cage in it, it's pretty much a track car. Even if you only planned to ever drive yourself, ones there's bars in front of the main hoop, it's dangerous to ride in it sans helmet. Heck, even if you could pull the cage out, you're really going to pull 4 grand worth of work out of a car? As long as inspections were lax in your area, you could drive around in it, possibly with a single passenger, but i'd be stigging it around town. Which if nothing else would get some interesting looks from cops. Though you could finally use lines like, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" "No, but I was on a hot lap and now i'll never set TQ pace."

·
Registered
99 2.5rs
16 Posts
i am blown away that this thing is still up for sale....
i just bought a house and got a kid on the way, so i know the wife would put the veto on this, if not i would have begged and pleaded to buy this beast

1 - 20 of 24 Posts