Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Window regulators/motors, switches and door harnesses sold.

Still a lot of interior pieces left. Rs seats for cheap, stock under seat subwoofer and random bits available. Just ask what you're looking for

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I still have the doors. They're pretty stripped down, but they still have the glass and rails included.

·
Registered
2008 Impreza 2.5i
27 Posts
Do you have the brake and clutch pedal box/assembly? I'm looking to convert to hydraulic clutch...

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Side skirts and dome light are sold. Still have dash pieces, gauge cluster, pedal box for hydraulic clutch conversion and a lot of miscellaneous parts.

Also got jdm 4 pots, pads and rotors for sale as well

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
How much for the OEM speedometer assembly? Do you have the leather shift boot trim?
Don't have the the shift boot. Do you need gauge cluster trim as well? 85 shipped for just the gauge cluster. 100 shipped if you want the trim too

·
Coast Works
2000 BRP 2.5RS
358 Posts
I saw someone asked about the coupe doors. I'm interested as long as they aren't damaged and in good shape. Would need to ship across the country though.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Right now I'm trying not ship as I'm still learning what that would all entail. I can keep you posted but currently have someone possibly interested in local pick up

61 - 80 of 80 Posts