Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Someone else is currently inquiring on A pillar trims, I'll let you know if it falls through. I never had the center dash cubby, car came with the compass pack, and my old car had a GD dash

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Let me check, I should have those plates. I do have the rear deck lid but it did have a couple ripped out clips/not great condition, but if you dont have one at all it may work for you

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes I do, and they're sorta for sale. I need to find some other wheels to throw on the car so I can have it rolling before I can sell them, but I will be posting them when I can

·
Registered
Aspen white 2000 2.5RS Coupe
9 Posts
You have sun visors that aren't torn? & possibly the radio antenna & did you have keyless entry? I'm in the east bay as well, closer to the Richmond area.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You have sun visors that aren't torn? & possibly the radio antenna & did you have keyless entry? I'm in the east bay as well, closer to the Richmond area.
I'll have to double check the passenger visor, I think it was good, I know driverside had a slight rip tho.

I do have the keyless entry module and a fob, the fob has a broken ring loop.

And I do have the antenna, however black coating is cracking, but functionally is fine and intact

·
Registered
Aspen white 2000 2.5RS Coupe
9 Posts
You still have sun visors? & possibly the antenna & did you have keyless entry?
I'll have to double check the passenger visor, I think it was good, I know driverside had a slight rip tho.

I do have the keyless entry module and a fob, the fob has a broken ring loop.

And I do have the antenna, however black coating is cracking, but functionally is fine and intact
Damn, it's like the same story with my stuff lol. Was hopping yours was in better shape then mine, thanks though.

·
Registered
White 2000 RSTI Coupe
14 Posts
Where in California are you located? I'm interested in a few interior plastic parts. I'm in Southern California.

·
Registered
White 2000 RSTI Coupe
14 Posts
Where in California are you located? I'm interested in a few interior plastic parts. I'm in Southern California.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts