Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'd imagine it'd be may be fairly expensive, but if you're willing to pay it, I would be willing to ship it. I know these parts are old and getting hard to find

·
Registered
00' RS
29 Posts
You have the passenger side window switch botton? Want to see if it has the same connector as my 00 Base model. If so, I'll take it off your hands!

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I've used greyhound before for shipping big stuff.
I could do greyhound, i have one close enough to me, it'll be your choice of post service. If you're good with that I can get you some pics tonight.

Baruu - Yes I do, I can snap a pic later this afternoon when I get home from work

·
Registered
70 Posts
How much for the driver side window motor and regulator if it is in working shape. What city are you located in? Got a number I can text you at for local pick-up.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Driver side regulator motor is actually bad. The new RS had a bad motor so I swapped mine over immediately. Still have the regulator if you need one but the motor thats attached doesnt function at all

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Funny you hit me up bue car, my cousin darren just mentioned you breifly in passing. Im in sf east bay, livermore to be exact

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Darren said to let you know he can bring anything down for you when he goes back and forth to LA

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'm up in sac and would be interested in the whole dash ac HVAC wiring dash bar pretty much everything on the interior could come down and help pull for right price if available

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Ill pm you to figure out exactly everything you need. I already have it all out of the car so no labor on your part is necessary

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Bump. Tried to respond back to everyone, If i missed anyone please pm me again.

Weather seals and driverside rear window trim sold.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts