Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wrecked the front end of my STM 2000 2.5RS in a low speed collision that Insurance deemed a total loss, so it's up here for part out. All my mods are going into my new RS. Only stock Parts Will be available. Below is a basic summary of parts, Just ask for what you're looking for and i can get photos of specifics. Photos of car will be uploaded from my phone soon.

What is Available:
-Ej251 168k miles, new head gaskets from previous owner done at 160k (from my new RS, I only drove 1k miles before tearing the car apart)
-Full Dash(minus center dash pocket)
-Center console
-B/C pillar trim
-RS front seats
-RS rear seats
-RS 6 spokes w/ almost new tires
-RS rear sway bar and mounts
-Keyless entry module and fob
-Maybe RS Coupe Spoiler (dunno if i can part with it so quickly but just ask, money talks)

Whats Damaged or Sold:
A pillar trim
Clockspring
Compass pack
Door Cards
Headlights
Hood
Hood Scoop
Hood Vents
Rear Disc Conversion
Passenger Fender
Maybe Driver Fender(slight bend/damage may still be usable)
Front door/window weather seals
Rear Quarter window Trim
Front harness
Bulkhead harness
Rear harness
Stock Headers
Window regulators/motors
Window switches
Door harnesses
Sideskirts
Dome light

·
Registered
2001 SRP RS Coupe, 05 FXT
363 Posts
Where are you located? I'm interested in the door cards if it's a coupe (assuming it is based on your profile description) and they are in good shape.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just updated the title. Im in California, Ill go take a look at getting some pics, drive side was broken a little bit between the two panels, but can be glued together and not noticable once installed

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy thanksgiving! Front seats are available, I can get you pics tomorrow

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Passenger door card:
Theres a small puncture towards the rear of the arm rest, a light scratch you can see below it, and theres some rub marks where it meets the dash

Driver side door card:
Panel broke a couple spot welds, can be glued together and you can't tell with the panel installed. There's a small ding on the armrest

Missing a couple clips but none of the mounting tabs are cracked.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Manual. Didn't list a transmission since it would be a pain to remove, but yes i have manual specific parts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Previous owner did a hack job on the radio and cut off plug. All the other plugs were good when I removed them. I could repair it for a cost if you dont want to

Feel free to make an offer

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you looking for the complete dash(glove box, center console, etc) or just the actual top dash cover?

Vanna_white I pm'd you

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could do $200 picked up for the dash cover. Out of curiosity, why wouldnt the lower work for your gc? Roll cage?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts