Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wrecked the front end of my STM 2000 2.5RS in a low speed collision that Insurance deemed a total loss, so it's up here for part out. All my mods are going into my new RS. Only stock Parts Will be available. Below is a basic summary of parts, Just ask for what you're looking for and i can get photos of specifics. Photos of car will be uploaded from my phone soon.

What is Available:
Ej251 168k miles, new head gaskets from previous owner done at 160k (from my new RS, I only drove 1k miles before tearing the car apart)
Full Dash(minus center dash pocket)
Compass Pack
Full Interior
Front Chassis Harness
BulkHead Harness
Rear Chassis Harness
Maybe RS Coupe Spoiler (dunno if i can part with it so quickly but just ask, money talks)

Whats Damaged or No Longer Available:
Clockspring
Compass pack
Headlights
Hood
Hood Scoop
Hood Vents
Rear Disc Conversion
RS 6 spokes (need wheels to remain a roller)
Passenger Fender
Maybe Driver Fender(slight bend/damage may still be usable)

·
Registered
2001 SRP RS Coupe, 05 FXT
295 Posts
Where are you located? I'm interested in the door cards if it's a coupe (assuming it is based on your profile description) and they are in good shape.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just updated the title. Im in California, Ill go take a look at getting some pics, drive side was broken a little bit between the two panels, but can be glued together and not noticable once installed

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Passenger door card:
Theres a small puncture towards the rear of the arm rest, a light scratch you can see below it, and theres some rub marks where it meets the dash

Driver side door card:
Panel broke a couple spot welds, can be glued together and you can't tell with the panel installed. There's a small ding on the armrest

Missing a couple clips but none of the mounting tabs are cracked.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Manual. Didn't list a transmission since it would be a pain to remove, but yes i have manual specific parts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Previous owner did a hack job on the radio and cut off plug. All the other plugs were good when I removed them. I could repair it for a cost if you dont want to

Feel free to make an offer

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you looking for the complete dash(glove box, center console, etc) or just the actual top dash cover?

Vanna_white I pm'd you

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could do $200 picked up for the dash cover. Out of curiosity, why wouldnt the lower work for your gc? Roll cage?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts