Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out my 2000 Impreza RS (as I just bought a new Legacy GT), the car is going to my brother so I would like to gauge interest in the parts. I'm in atlanta and can ship wherever. Please make an offer.

THE CAR IS NOW IN OVERLAND PARK, KS (A SUBURB OF KANSAS CITY).

Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar (200 new)

Rallitek 22 mm front sway bar (150 new)

Cobb Tuning MAP intake (270 new) - SOLD

Cusco Front Strut Tower bar (Aluminum rectangular section - 200 New) - SOLD

Cusco Rear Strut Tower bar (Aluminum rectangular section - 200 new) - SOLD

Cusco Rear V brace addition to Strut bar (Aluminum - 170 new) - SOLD

Kartboy Short Shifter (SOLD)

let me know what you would be willing to pay, Thanks.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
261 Posts
i sent you a PM about the cobb intake, very interested, please PM me back, i will buy it off you immediately!! --Arthur

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpity Bump. The sway bars front and rear, and the shifter, are still for sale. I have these just lying around, so make me a reasonable offer and they are yours.

I also have a non polished steel borla Header

And a Stromung dual tip (mild steel) exhaust

Both have been on the car for 20K miles and are a bit worn, but otherwise in good condition. No leaks or any problems. The borla header has been modified to remove the problematic attachment piece (that caused all the cracking in these long ago) and the connection welded up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the exhuast and header are still on the car. They are with my brother in kansas city. I will be getting them off the car around thanksgiving when i head home.

·
Registered
04 sti
1,126 Posts
i need the kartyboy shifter but my stock one is al lfucked with because previous owner cut it down... i have no clue why.

·
project blackbird.
'01 RS, '81 Fiat Spider
3,396 Posts
i need the kartyboy shifter but my stock one is al lfucked with because previous owner cut it down... i have no clue why.
If you want to buy his Kartboy and he still needs a stocker, I have a stock 2001 shifter sitting in my garage. Shoot me a PM if you decide to do the sale together.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The car is actually in kansas city now. So shipping to GA would be neccesary (my little brother is driving it)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts