Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· WRX in progress
00 RSTi 2.5 Hybrid Built
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: FS: 97 Impreza L w/ redone interior

I hate to let it go but I just don't have the time to swap the car w/ school and all. Well about the car, its 97 L...4 door, green (a unicorn) its very clean. Put a lot of work in to the interior 9 you will see in the pics. It has about 176k on it. 2.2 Liter with 4EAT (automatic). I was in the process of giving it a face lift. It has a few beauty marks but no major accidents or dings. Lets move on to the mod list:

-2005 RS seats (BLACK)
-Custom painted black interior
-Custom carpet (put in my self)
- JVC head unit KD-ADV6270 w/ipod connector

specs:
DVD/CD/WMA/MP3 Receiver with DivX playback
Built-in MOSFET power amplifier (20 watts RMS x 4 (50 watts x 4 max)
Detachable and Flip Down Face
CD Changer Control
Compatible with:
CD-R/-RW with Music, DIVX, or VCD
CD Text
MP3 and WMA
DVD with MP3, WMA, and Video
iPod Ready (KS-PD100 adaptor required)
2 Line Output Gold (5V) + Sub Woofer Output
Video Output/2nd Audio Output
Muting Ability
CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
AM/FM Radio
Clock
DVD/CD Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 98dB

- Kicker speakers

-6" subwoofer
-WRX wheels (painted gold need new tires) stock wheels will be on the car though.. one wrx wheel has a flat.

hmm.. thats all I think thats what I can think off...

Pros: car runs very good for the amount of mileage on it. Very clean no rust or accidents. Perfect swap candidate.

Cons: slight oil leak.. I can explain further if needed.. its behind the motor in between the tranny and motor the plate cracked and needs replace.

Also, i have the stock seats, they will come with the car if you want. For more info or pics PM or call 443 889 5772.

Thanks
Khurram

best part the pics:

Before:

After:

engine bay:

Link to the full interior process :puppy_dog

· WRX in progress
00 RSTi 2.5 Hybrid Built
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I Need this gone asap

I hate to let it go but I just don't have the time to swap the car w/ school and all. Well about the car, its 97 L...4 door, green (a unicorn) its very clean. It has about 176k on it. 2.2 Liter with 4EAT (automatic). I was in the process of giving it a face lift. It has a few beauty marks but no major accidents or dings. Car now has smoked out taillights and side markers.

Car has stock seats now, the WRX seats in some pictures were sold, it is also back to its stock rims. But the rest of the interior is the same, meaning black dash and door cards and a brand new custom carpet.

Pros: car runs very good for the amount of mileage on it. Very clean no rust or accidents. Perfect swap candidate.

Cons: slight oil leak.. I can explain further if needed.. its behind the motor in between the tranny and motor the plate cracked and needs replace. Also the Cats are clogged.

For more info or pics PM or call 443 889 5772.

Thanks
Khurram

best part the pics:

engine bay:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.