Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1(there are more were that came from) 22mm front sway bar. Sway Away made them for a European customer that never came through with picking up their order. This part is brand new and never been installed.

How about $95.00 installed, pm me if you are interested. I will also sell them unistalled if you would like.

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
How much shipped to 44094?

I don't think I can buy it installed unless you have some extra, EXTRA long extensions!:biggest:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get ahold of me later and I will let you know what I can do for you.

This will be the first one I have sold and installed, so I want to install one first so I can make sure it fits O K.

I will post them in the parts for sale forum if they work out good.

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Would you rather PM me when you've installed one and confirmed the fit? I don't mind waiting, and I don't mind being the guinea pig, so either way is fine. Just let me know when you want me to contact you.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem, as soon as one of these cheap asses around here come up with some money I will let you know how if works!

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
I need to upgrade my bar. Why not just test it on your car and lemme know how it goes? I'm ready to paypal you if you'd like. I'll see if it fits or not, and pending the outcome, will keep or return it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am trying not to have to ship thing back and forth. But you do have a good idea, I will check it against my car as soon as I can get it on a lift. When I conferm the fitment I will let you know and will most likely have Kevin from PK zero get ahold of you and have him do the shipping and payment junk. This is my own deal and is NOT through the dealership.

Give me afew days, I need to put the car on a lift so I can do my new KartBoy rear end links, I will test it then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts