Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale 2004 Silver WRX Wagon 5 speed. Never been raced and never been in an accident. Two sets of wheels- 17" BBS with Kuhmo tires for the summer. 16" Stock wheels with all season for the winter. Up pipe, Down pipe, Exhaust, turbo timer, Ecutek tuned, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Sti hood scoop (stock scoop also comes with the car), short shifter, STi pedals, STi trim around the car, Alpine headunit (which controls the Ipod)- car is wired for Sirius- Boss amp, custom 10" sub enclosure above spare tire which does not take up any wagon space, Strut tower bar, Boost guage, EGT guage. Replaced front seats with stock impreza seats due to the fact that the 2004 WRX seats are VERY uncomfortable. Side skirts painted silver to match the car (instead of black). Car comes with VF-30 turbo (not installed) Mobil 1 changed every 2500 miles. The front of the car has the usual stone chips for a Subaru and there is one large ding on the drivers side passenger door from another car in a parking lot .

Car has 89,000 miles on it. I am located in Long Island.

Price is $13,000 FIRM. please do not try to negotiate. If I do not get my asking price, I will keep the car. I can post pictures in the next few days.

let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking-

josh

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FS: FS 2004 Silver WRX Wagon 5 speed

For Sale 2004 Silver WRX Wagon 5 speed. Never been raced and never been in an accident. Two sets of wheels- 17" BBS with Kuhmo tires for the summer. 16" Stock wheels with Winter for the winter. Vf30, pinks, Up pipe, Down pipe, Exhaust, turbo timer, Ecutek tuned, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Sti hood scoop (stock scoop also comes with the car), short shifter, STi pedals, STi trim around the car, Alpine headunit (which controls the Ipod)- car is wired for Sirius- Boss amp, custom 10" sub enclosure above spare tire which does not take up any wagon space, Strut tower bar, Boost guage, EGT guage. Replaced front seats with stock impreza seats due to the fact that the 2004 WRX seats are VERY uncomfortable. Side skirts painted silver to match the car (instead of black). Mobil 1 changed every 2500 miles. The front of the car has the usual stone chips for a Subaru.

Car has 98,000 miles on it. I am located in Long Island.

Price is $13,000 FIRM. please do not try to negotiate. If I do not get my asking price, I will keep the car.

let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking-

josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.