Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
E30
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im putting my 00RS up for sale. Many of you may be familiar with it, i have a lot of details and pics located in this thread :http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63510There is the entire mod list, pics, link to pic album, and links to some vids.

Im selling because i think its what i need to do right now to advance my carrer and fund my masters degree. I do not NEED to sell it, but i think if things go my way, i wont really have time to enjoy this car, back here in the states. and by then it will be worth even less etc.

This car has been with me from day one, and i have done all work on it myself with occasional help from friends. the swap is perfect, period. no half assed installations, everythign functions at full tilt. this car was built for the track as well as daily driving for those with stomachs of steel.

Last but not least, i am taking offers. I wont consider anything under $18K. like i said, i dont have to sell it, so it wouldnt be worth it to sell below that. This is the first place i am putting it up, but i have a feeling this car is more for the motorsports crowd. So it will probably be in the classifieds of GRM, Autoweek, etc. This car has dyno graphs, laptime vids at Gingerman Raceway in MI, comes with track pads and has been corner balanced etc.

the only things that have changed since the pics are the interior of the doors has been sprayed semi gloss black, i made a carbon antenna delete, a passenger door pull, and currently have 22k miles on it.

let me know if you have any questions. My username used to be "supraru." so you can check for feedback here and on ebay. and by all means, if you happen to be local, come by and kick some tires if you might be interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.