Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mobile Diagnosis Guy
97 Impreza L
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 Ford Tempo GL, V6, auto, with only 75k miles on it. I actually just bought it a short while ago to hold me over until I could get another car....kinda don't even want to sell it because its so dependable as a DD, but I'll see what happens. This car has been babied all it's life! I bought it off of a older lady who recently lost her liscense due to old age. I have receipts for everything I had done to it. I just got the oil changed and A/C serviced, converted it to R134a refrigernant. This car is 100% rust free. There are some minor scratches, but nothing that will cause rust, and a quick sand and buff will fix them. It has a new thermostat, radiator, wipers, oil, and had an alignment and the steering fluid changed. It has NEVER been in an accident. The interior is in good shape, there are no tears in the fabric and no scratches on the panels. I'm only selling it because I saved up my money for a sportier car.

Oh and it has BRAND NEW Kuhmo Tires, like maybe 20 miles on them. I recentley serviced and repacked the rear wheel bearings and have checked the brakes, they have plenty of life in them. A/C blows ice cold.

Asking 1200obo. Email [email protected] or PM me here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.