Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1999, RS, Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 05 Subaru Legacy GT. Car has 44k on it. This car is absolutely beautiful and next to new condition. It is a 5spd manual with very light mods. It has megan exhaust,megan up and down pipe,bilstien struts, ion springs,stage 2 flash (comes with the cobb accessport to flash back if need be), short shifter, ported and polished turbo, and obx catch can. I believe with all the parts and milage this is a fair price, but i am open to reasonable offers as well. I will have pictures up as soon as i find my camera. Phone # 1-802-578-6689.

·
Registered
1999, RS, Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a 05 Subaru Legacy GT. Car has 44k on it. This car is absolutely beautiful and next to new condition. It is a 5spd manual with very light mods. It has megan exhaust,megan up and down pipe,bilstien struts, ion springs,stage 2 flash (comes with the cobb accessport to flash back if need be), short shifter, ported and polished turbo, and obx catch can. I believe with all the parts and milage this is a fair price, but i am open to reasonable offers as well. Phone # 1-802-578-6689.Pictures are too big to upload on this site, So copy and paste the link below to see images.

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/825848212.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.