Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am trying to gauge interest here. I am looking into getting a 'comfier' car - ie, bigger, 4 doors, etc. - for my new longer commute to work. I am looking to keep the price about the same as I don't have much money to work with (buying a house), hence why trade is an option. I've narrowed it down to something like a 1999-2000+ Acura TL/CL/RL. Preferrably the TL. Here's a bit of info on my car. If there is interest I can get more information up soon.

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - Coupe
Roughly 94,000 miles
5-speed standard transmission
Silverthorn metallic / standard black interior
Stock 16x7 6-spokes (bronze), with 215/55/16 Falken FK452's
Winter wheels are 04 WRX wheels, with 205/55/16 Blizzak Revo1's
Car runs well with no major problems. Daily driver.

Minor but helpful modifications include:
Prodrive oval tip axleback
STi short throw shifter
20mm WRX rear sway bar
Kartboy rear endlinks
Whiteline front endlinks
05 WRX 6-cd player
Painted sideskirts
JDM rear spats (painted)
K&N filter
STi sport pedals

Nothing over the top but enough to make it more enjoyable. Oil and filter changed every 3000 miles. Just passed inspection pretty recently. Body is in good shape with only minor wear - no dents or major scrapes/scratches. Car was in a minor front-end accident a few years ago with the previous owner, and the front bumper & I believe hood were replaced so they are in great shape. Overall car condition is very good. One of the fuel level sensors (there are two) by the fuel pump have gone, so occasionally a CEL will come up (which reads for the fuel level sensor) and the gas light will come on. The gauge drops a bit and then the car sorts of snaps out of it, light goes away, and gas gauge goes back up. It's never been a problem, moslty an annoyance that I haven't gotten around to replacing yet as it isn't doing any damage.

I'm looking for $7500 for the car, like I said - a comparable offer for something I am looking for. Not looking for older Imprezas or trade for a motorcycle + cash, etc. If it's something I might be interested in let me know and we can talk about it. More pictures are available and I can get pictures of any special requests if need be.

To view all the pictures I have online, check my link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v240/turbotecnica/RSforsale/?start=all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.