Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Impreza 2.5rs
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm gonna do a sway bar upgrade to stiffen up the car a bit but I'm having the problem finding a front sway bar that would fit my rs since the wrx sway bars wont fit since it will the car's headers anyone know one that fits an 02 rs

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
731 Posts
look up Whiteline, they make non-turbo front bars, such as the bsf10

·
Registered
2002 Impreza 2.5rs
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look up Whiteline, they make non-turbo front bars, such as the bsf10
This is perfect I was going with a whiteline rear swaybar and end links so having it on the front is awesome thanks man

·
Registered
2000 BRP 2.5 RS Sedan
201 Posts
Also, you can use a Tribeca front swaybar as an effective and affordable upgrade. You can do a search to see how it is done.

·
Registered
00 Impreza RS
54 Posts
Ok so I'm gonna do a sway bar upgrade to stiffen up the car a bit but I'm having the problem finding a front sway bar that would fit my rs since the wrx sway bars wont fit since it will the car's headers anyone know one that fits an 02 rs
Do you have a stock header on the car?
I have an equal length header on my car('00 RS same fitment as yours) and I have had a hard time confirming if anyone's stiffer sway bar would clear the header because a lot of ones I've seen have different bends than the stock sway bars do. Also some say they don't fit certain headers but don't list anything about EL headers.
If anyone knows which brand works with an equal length head pipe.

--Justin

p.s. sorry, I'm not trying to jack your post, just would like some insight into this as well.

·
Registered
2002 Impreza 2.5rs
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a stock header on the car?
I have an equal length header on my car('00 RS same fitment as yours) and I have had a hard time confirming if anyone's stiffer sway bar would clear the header because a lot of ones I've seen have different bends than the stock sway bars do. Also some say they don't fit certain headers but don't list anything about EL headers.
If anyone knows which brand works with an equal length head pipe.

--Justin

p.s. sorry, I'm not trying to jack your post, just would like some insight into this as well.
Yeah I still have the stock headers on the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts