Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As seen on the WRX club (read i-club), people have developed/engineered light bars for the WRX. Are there any available for us older RS's?

Here's an example I'm thinking of

Taken by a NESIC member at a Rally-x late last year. I don't know who's car it is, I'd probably get my answer by posting in NESIC on the I-club. Just thought I'd throw it out here as well. Thanks for any info.

AJ

· Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought i tore Grahame Goode apart the other day... but i'll look there again. I could have just missed it or something. Thanks for your effort. :)

· Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found the answer.... Rallispec made it before they went out of business... maybe they'll have some at their re-opening in 1.5 weeks... no need to search anymore... :sunny: :happynow:

· Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so basically you just took large pieces of metal and drilled holes in them to mount them to the car and the lights to them? hmmmm..... sounds like a darn good idea... :happynow:

what do you have them mounted to? the bumper beam? it looks good, so i'm just trying to figure it all out... for future reference of course..

AJ

· Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys, you've got my mouth watering and my brain itching to figure something out. I like Pete's idea as the lights are a little bit lower, and I'd rather not drill through my bumper, as the quantity of MY98 authentic bumpers aren't plentiful in the parts/junk yards. A bumper beam is a little easier in my mind. Again, thanks a ton, and feel free to keep posting pics and stuff, the more minds the better I say. :biggest:

AJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.