Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im not gonna b going down this weekend to buy the impreza but im gonna keep talking to the guy and maybe go down next weekend.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Hah, yeah, the ladies are always a little important...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
.........but only a little........hahahaha

and don't worry i'll keep talking to him, hey seor i look forward to meeting u at hin and since u live in houston maybe u'd like to come and help me check it out b/c im trying to get a little rs meet going:) but i must warn there will b a few wrx's there b/c my bro in law is driving me down, ill update as i get info.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
That's awesome. Sounds good to me. I don't have a problem with WRXs. But they might have a problem with me! haha.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
What?! Do you really Kaboom?!
If so, I just lost all respect for you, ******...

j/k :p

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Hah, I think that is what he means. Come on Eric, you don't have to put 'that' in place of yugo just because that is all you think you would be able to beat.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Yes, Bob22b = Eric. He is a friend of mine, we live in the same town. He is currently in desperate need of a car, and is looking between an RS and an Eclipse GSX... Dunno what else he wants... Integra GSR still?

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
I'll buy it. I have about 75cents in my desk here right now. Will that cover it?

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
17k! I don't have that much! Hey, let's trade... I'll give you my old pedal covers for it. What do you say?
Hey! I'll even throw in a complementary capri sun I have laying on my desk here!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
No, Kaboom doesn't have a car. Like you said, he drives a tractor!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts