Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn, so my very good friend's gf has been trying to put the moves on me lately . i have remained neutral and basically have ignored her ploys. there is no way on earth i would even think about her, even if they broke up i wouldn't go for it.

my question is how should i tell my friend? or should i at all? should i tell her off? :confused:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think you should wait a couple days just to be sure. That might ruin their relationship and i would think its possible she is just trying to be really friendly because she wants her bf's friends to like her?

Then again it could be a nice story to tell him you slept with her in a couple years.. :rolleyes:

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
if it were me i would tell the friend what she has been doing. if i were the bf i would want to know as well because it prolly would make me consider dumping her for flirting/cheating, that shit wouldn't fly with me.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
First, let me remind folks that this is an ON-TOPIC area, so a few folks got reputation points docked. Please remember to play by the rules here.

Second, I would strongly recommend you do NOT get involved in any way, shape, or form - even if he is your friend. He will most likely think you are trying to break them up and get with them.

The problem here is that she is moving on because he is doing something wrong. Maybe he is insecure, maybe he's not giving her enough attention, maybe he's acting untrustworthy ... whatever. However, he probably can sense the lack of affection she is giving him. So if you come along, you're going to (1) be getting in the middle of all the problems (2) bear the brunt of it, since he likely won't recognize that he is the cause of his problems [it's easier to blame you] and (3) he will attack you for "breaking them up."

What do you do? You tell her that her behavior makes you uncomfortable - in perfectly clear words - and to stop. If she continues, just get up and walk away. I would make it a point to never be around her. Sooner or later she's going to cheat on him, and you'll want an alibi. I also would make it a point to not even tell him you know anything about it - play dumb here, even if he asks if you knew.

It's a tough thing to do, but we all need to learn our lessons on our own.

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
dont get involved and maybe tell him..

but if he pisses you off and shes a nut case..its a perfect opportunity to piss in her mouth while receving a bj.

·
Registered
AW MY99 Impreza RS
492 Posts
JdmGary said:
pee in her butt
LOL! I saw that, and thought uh oh he's gonna get neg rep point, cause I said the excat same thing in another relationship thread and I got neg rep point, and sure enough.....

ahem... anyways, I wouldnt tell him either, I'd just tell the girl to knock it off. Of course that also depends on how good I'm a friend with the girl. If I'm really good friends with her, prolly talk to her in a nice way or hint it.

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
ride4life32 said:
I would tell that girl to lay off, the only thing I see happening if you tell your buddy, is that he is gonna get super pissed and prolly not be your friend anymore for a while and that would suck more. Just smack that girl and be like NO.
yeah i guess i could see how the guy could get pissed and be all jealous and insecure and not wanna be friends anymore if he found out. She will most likely cheat on him later because of how she is (if he never knew about this).
but i think if the friend is adult, rational, calm, and level headed it may be doing him a favor to tell him if the friendship is strong. better for him to find out sooner then later i would think.
It depends on how he is i guess. its a difficult situation for anybody. good luck!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts