Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
97 OBS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
black on the roof... i also painted the c and d pillars so it looks like a legacy... pictures later on tonite... thanks for the compliments guys

-jay

·
Registered
GF OBS-T, GM RS EJ20, SF EJ20
4,973 Posts
Is this the same wagon you used to pick up the V2 Rear Bumper from me?

If it is, you should post before & after pics as there is a huge differance.
It looks very good.

·
Registered
97 OBS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea carlos its the same car..haha.. i have a hard time believing it too.. its actually a maaco paint job surprisingly they did a really good job.. some of my friends had a hard time believing it also.. plus i get a 2 year warranty on the clear so if anything like rock chips and what not happen i can get it resprayed.. which is good because now i can save up to rockblocker the whole front end.. i'll have better pics soon as i get my hands on my brother's camera.. but iskitlez took some pictures of the car rite after we installed the suspension.. so i'll get them from him soon..

thanks for the compliments guys.. i'll have before and after pictures when i get better pictures. your not gonna believe what my car went thru.. and all of its changes.. just search thru my name on here on the member gallery and you'll see how my car used to look like

-jay

·
Registered
1999 Impreza OBS
10 Posts
????

What made you keep the roof rack rails on the roof?Can't you remove them for a smooth look?What is the car?a impreza outback sport? or a impreza L?I'm building a 97 outback sport and i plan on removing the roof rails thats why i'm curious? :noes:

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Obs White 2.2L 5MT
1,319 Posts
RAYC22B said:
What made you keep the roof rack rails on the roof?Can't you remove them for a smooth look?What is the car?a impreza outback sport? or a impreza L?I'm building a 97 outback sport and i plan on removing the roof rails thats why i'm curious? :noes:
Not trying to hijack, but I have a 97 obs and I took of the rack. Looks bunches better.

Awesome looking car, love the paint.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts