Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'02 WRX +P
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who needs some Kartboy?

We have tons of Kartboy in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

Free shipping includes Alaska & Hawaii!

99% of the orders placed before 3PM EST M-F are shipped the same day!

Sincerely,
David Kearney
Oakos Automotive
www.oakos.com
[email protected]
Tel: 248.969.2207
Fax: 248.969.4950

·
Registered
'02 WRX +P
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ben, The price for the shifter/bushings/knob combo is $150 shipped. The combo isn't listed on the website yet but I plan on getting it added ASAP. If you would like to order you can either order the shifter/bushings combo and shift knob seperately on the website and I will adjust your total accordingly or you can give me a call here. Thanks!

-Dave

·
Registered
'02 WRX +P
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The black exhaust hangers are almost gone. I am expecting a bunch more soon.

We still have plenty of everything else in stock right now and ready for immediate shipment! :)

-Dave

·
Registered
526 Posts
I just got my red exhaust hangers from Oakos autmotives. Best $30 i ever spent. They were a little tricky to get on, but with some grease they went on soooo much easier. I have to say this is the best $30 ive ever spent, my exhaust doesnt move AT ALL, i have a greddy catback/borla headers and it used to bang alot underneath.

·
Registered
'02 WRX +P
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I am always interested to hear what customers think of what they bought, especially when it's positive. :)

-Dave

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5 RS coupe SRP
422 Posts
u still offer the free shipping? i'm interested on getting your red exhaust hangers.

·
Registered
'02 WRX +P
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, All Kartboy products are free shipping indefinitely. If you are interested in ordering the exhaust hangers you can do so either on our website or you can give me a call here. Thanks! :)

-Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.