Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frank, Richard, and Sean (alphabetical): you are invited to my birthday party this Friday night! Be at my house around 8pm, bring your favorite poison and A friend if you want. This isn't a huge shindig, but big enough. You will have lot's of fun, and there may be more chicks than dudes so.....no complaining. Sean, feel free to invite Bris and Scott too. I hope you guys all show up!
Kevin

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
That could work out well. I have a friend up in Hunnington. I can kick it with him afterwards and then stay up there then Sean can help me with my install stuff ... keep me from driving back and forth to OC two times in one weekend :D

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I will be out of town I might be in until friday night!!!!! piece of shit work!!!!!! hey did you said chicks?! for that I might just make it in time! naw really I might be getting back friday night:( Sorry but I'll keep you posted though! if not Happy B-Day dude!
Frank

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.