It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
IT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh hey have I mentioned that...IT FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggest:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey, frakk. Head on over to iclub's suspension forum and help Kevin out. There's a thread of JIC vs Tein and they're trashin on the JIC's.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hey what is the name of thread I can't seem to find it! is it a recent thread or do I have to look for it?

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank, Richard, and Sean (alphabetical): you are invited to my birthday party this Friday night! Be at my house around 8pm, bring your favorite poison and A friend if you want. This isn't a huge shindig, but big enough. You will have lot's of fun, and there may be more chicks than dudes so.....no complaining. Sean, feel free to invite Bris and Scott too. I hope you guys all show up!
Kevin

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
That could work out well. I have a friend up in Hunnington. I can kick it with him afterwards and then stay up there then Sean can help me with my install stuff ... keep me from driving back and forth to OC two times in one weekend :D

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I will be out of town I might be in until friday night!!!!! piece of shit work!!!!!! hey did you said chicks?! for that I might just make it in time! naw really I might be getting back friday night:( Sorry but I'll keep you posted though! if not Happy B-Day dude!
Frank

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It will be going on for a very long time, and I want a ride in your car! are you flying in, or driving back?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I'm flying into Burbank 'round 6:00pm so there is a chance that I might make it! :biggest:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts