Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before life plaza? I can't get a hold of Jason, his cell is not working.

Matt
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
mattjk said:
before life plaza? I can't get a hold of Jason, his cell is not working.

Matt
I don't think I'll be able to go to speedzone, I'm sort of short on Cash...:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
mattjk said:
before life plaza? I can't get a hold of Jason, his cell is not working.

Matt
Man I forgot about htis shit! I totally would have gone. I'll PM you my home number. I shut my phone of, AT&T pissed me off one to meny times!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Frakk, are we meeting at speedzone today

Tall J said:
Man I forgot about htis shit! I totally would have gone. I'll PM you my home number. I shut my phone of, AT&T pissed me off one to meny times!
Moron!!! I was standing there all night holding your
computer monitor!

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Frakk, are we meeting at speedzone today

mattjk said:
Moron!!! I was standing there all night holding your
computer monitor!

Matt
:lol: Sorry dude, I'll get it from you this weekend. ;)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top