Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny stuff eh'. I have been PMing back and forwith "I am B" for the last 20 min and actually he is a pretty cool guy. Anyways see you ar speedzone tonight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quick WRX said:
Funny stuff eh'. I have been PMing back and forwith "I am B" for the last 20 min and actually he is a pretty cool guy. Anyways see you ar speedzone tonight.
:)
I know him really well. In fact he is the one that told me about this place. He is a tall freak of nature but a good guy. You know him???

WE all want to see the "funy stuff". Come on. :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
It’s no big deal. He just took some pics of him and his buddies girl friend from Beverly Hills doin’ it. She isn’t that hot and her ass is a little fat so don’t sweat it… oh wait… EDIT EDIT EDIT…fuck. ;)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Why don't oyu check your box!!

Oh shit! sorry Sean I didn't mean to offend you!!!! :biglaugh: The pansy Police is going to catch me!!!!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Come on Frakk, why do you have to be so mean. I'll go check my inbow when I feel like it, don't go around telling me what to do. I'll do what I want when I want, so leave me alone.

Can you guess who I was imatating????

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Come on Frakk, why do you have to be so mean. I'll go check my inbow when I feel like it, don't go around telling me what to do. I'll do what I want when I want, so leave me alone.

Can you guess who I was imatating????
No but I have a pretty good Idea!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts