Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,087 Posts
thanks for a good deal!
 

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
Joined
·
723 Posts
I haven't used them personally, but the general feeling is that they give slight horespower/torque gains(more than stock tho). But they have a really good sound because they r not equal length. Someone decribed them as sounding like a helicopter. :biggest:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
xtorted-legacy said:
I haven't used them personally, but the general feeling is that they give slight horespower/torque gains(more than stock tho). But they have a really good sound because they r not equal length. Someone decribed them as sounding like a helicopter. :biggest:
heilicpoter = :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
while following another impreza with the borla headers it made me think of a small block 8 cylinder.. sound really good..
 

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
Joined
·
324 Posts
i have the borlas and i am happy with them. They added noticeable gains to my car and now it sounds absolutely amazing. It sounds like a porsche now.. Somone described my car as sounding like a rocket. Thta is a good deal i would get them, you won't be disapointed
:flame:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
I sure hope those arent the headers that they have pictured because.... those will not fit our cars!!! Also, it doenst say what gen they are???? I know the early models/gen of borla headers for our cars had fitting problems and what not. just a fyi.

Kurt
 

·
Registered
98 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl
Joined
·
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
mofoporn said:
I sure hope those arent the headers that they have pictured because.... those will not fit our cars!!! Also, it doenst say what gen they are???? I know the early models/gen of borla headers for our cars had fitting problems and what not. just a fyi.

Kurt
That's just a sample pic, you will get a Subaru version.
If you plan to purchase just call and verify which generation they are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
they're in cali thats along way to ship something to virginia..

i'm tempted but i have bills and no money to pay them so i don't think the header will be mine any time soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,087 Posts
mofoporn said:
I sure hope those arent the headers that they have pictured because.... those will not fit our cars!!! Also, it doenst say what gen they are???? I know the early models/gen of borla headers for our cars had fitting problems and what not. just a fyi.

Kurt
and didn't the earlier version caused some CELs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Wow that's a great price, I really want a set of these but I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Thanks for posting it anyway. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,087 Posts
Watsonpa said:
Wow that's a great price, I really want a set of these but I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Thanks for posting it anyway. :)
how about a christmas present for you or your car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Well I'm getting married in June and we are scraping to pay for it so I'd get castrated if I spent that much money on something for my car right now. Now if I was single I'd have ordered these in a heartbeat along with a Stromung exhaust, some sway bars and a new ECU.. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
The borlas are a good product we sell them at Rallitek and so far all our customers have been very happy, with the sound and the performance. That price is almost impossible to beat, if you have the money I highly recomend them.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top