Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

For Sale Asap!!

1K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  RallyImprezive 
#1 ·
Ok, got this 87 GL wagon in good condition that I need to get rid of ASAP. It runs perfect and all that. No, I don't have pictures. The 4wd works great...fun to throw a wagon around off-road :D. Anyway, I'm asking $800 or best offer. If any of u guys wants it let me know b4 friday(Dec 6) otherwise its going to be donated for a tax write off.

e-mail: domo_clever@msn.com

#6 ·
lol

FYI RS club members- Beingmarc has scammed and stole from many I club members... just ask anyone... ask suby specialties... ask me too!

this is the guy whose dad repo'ed his car cause hes THAT BIG of a fuck up. :)

And if you want to know what kind of bookmarks his computer was full of when it was repoed by another I club member... I'll tell you if you PM me.

I kid you not, this guy is bad news, any day of the week.

#11 ·
PMed all of you

another thing about this wagon... this fuck marc claimed that some of his "friends" just GAVE IT to him, when in fact he bought it from one of his roomates... yes we know ALL about that marc -and lots of other things as well!

too bad your dad took away your 2.5 TS! See when you had said you were selling it because cars didnt interest you anymore, aww we felt SO sorry for you. and when you said you bought it all at once with cash... we believed you! But its NOT true? oh dear~! and when you told everyone you crashed your "girlfriend's" miata, when you actually had SOLD IT!? we felt sorry for you again! I felt like giving you my car! poor asshole. go buy some more fake dimplomas and flee the country you shit fuck. (btw she told me she wonders why you lie to her all the time)

#15 ·
I ROBOT said:
PMed all of you

another thing about this wagon... this fuck marc claimed that some of his "friends" just GAVE IT to him, when in fact he bought it from one of his roomates... yes we know ALL about that marc -and lots of other things as well!

too bad your dad took away your 2.5 TS! See when you had said you were selling it because cars didnt interest you anymore, aww we felt SO sorry for you. and when you said you bought it all at once with cash... we believed you! But its NOT true? oh dear~! and when you told everyone you crashed your "girlfriend's" miata, when you actually had SOLD IT!? we felt sorry for you again! I felt like giving you my car! poor asshole. go buy some more fake dimplomas and flee the country you shit fuck. (btw she told me she wonders why you lie to her all the time)
Girlfriend? some Dude with a wig on? I thought this guy was a ***?

#24 ·
I was his friend for about a month. He claimed that a friend of his wanted to use my car for R&D to build a supercharger. Well, it never panned out, and I think that if I had followed through and let Marc take my car to his "friend's", my car would have just been stolen by this con.
Marc has serious problems. He isn't even aware that he lies and steals and cons people. I hope that same day he can get professional help. I only lost about $150 in stuff and cash from him....I was probably lucky.
He did have a girlfriend at one point. I actually spoke with her on the phone once. A younger asian girl. The relationship didn't last long though. She got smart I assume. Or she noticed that he was more interested in her younger brother..... Nonetheless this guy needs help...and he WILL end up in a mental institute.

And for those of you that are dying to know about what was on his computer, with all the information in the previous posts, and the info in mine, I think you can figure it out.

-Andy

Wow that felt good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.